Sovereign Studio news/updates 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallery COMING SOON.

The General Who Became A Slave
The Slave Who Became A Gladiator

The Gladiator Who Defied An Emperor

1.jpg

2.jpg

Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!

Looking Badass Shawn and Sean!!! :rock

I just went back through the photos Shawn posted of the armor long ago, he put a lot more detail into the decorations on it than the last time he photographed it, looking forward to showing off the difference.

Much requested (and over due) Keaton Batman update....

My wife has been doing most of the shipping lately, as she's needed the car more than usual. Looking at her paperwork from the PO, these are shipped:

Lee in MI
yodasan
zedex9r
calvarenga

Shipping this week:

ebayarea
billy
8th wonder

Sorry shipping has been a trickle. My wife does while she's working; driving all over SW Iowa visiting clients (she's a social worker). She doesn't always have time to do it, as she tries to fit it in while she's working. It sucks, but she's the only "staff" I have and I need to take what I can get. Also sucks having one car.:(

Thanks for doing the Maximus and Rambo photography, Sean. They look great!!

Thanks for the PM bout the skins. :chew Amongst all the other projects, how goes the realm of Indy jackets?

Good to know, but no rush. I demand perfection not speed. :lol :whip

My wife has been doing most of the shipping lately, as she's needed the car more than usual. Looking at her paperwork from the PO, these are shipped:

Lee in MI
yodasan
zedex9r
calvarenga

Shipping this week:

ebayarea
billy
8th wonder

Sorry shipping has been a trickle. My wife does while she's working; driving all over SW Iowa visiting clients (she's a social worker). She doesn't always have time to do it, as she tries to fit it in while she's working. It sucks, but she's the only "staff" I have and I need to take what I can get. Also sucks having one car.:(

Hi Shawn. I noticed my Keaton Returns Bats wasn't listed. You said a few weeks ago it was shipping soon. Just wanted to see when it might ship.

No worries; just a check in:)

thanks for the update! no worries on shipping.. just wanna know the estimated time frame so someone can be at home.. (just in case, i'm the one who bought over 8th wonder's keaton)

Gallery COMING SOON.

The General Who Became A Slave
The Slave Who Became A Gladiator

The Gladiator Who Defied An Emperor

1.jpg

2.jpg

I just went back through the photos Shawn posted of the armor long ago, he put a lot more detail into the decorations on it than the last time he photographed it, looking forward to showing off the difference.

Can't wait to see more pics, Sean.:rock

Thanks for the update Shawn...now lets start discussing that Maximus shall we...

Lee in MI
yodasan
zedex9r
calvarenga

Shipping this week:

ebayarea
billy
8th wonder

Thanks for the update again, very appreciated and very excited. Got my custom stand and digital camera ready. Thank you so much!!!!

Quick update....

I shipped out 9 or 10 boxes on Tuesday; some Keatons, Scarecrow masks/jackets and a couple other things. This batch was all US stuff, so you guys should be getting those today! Don't forget to post pics.

Shawn I got your email thank you for the update on my keaton batman im really looking forward to him.

Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back