• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Soulfire Grace reg version #201/800 mint for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VS1976

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Soulfire Grace #201/800 is backed on sale. I've reduced the price to $775 CDN shipped!! (This price will not be lowered anymore after this because this is how much I'd paid for her). Original Art-box is included too. The 8 wings are perfect, statue is perfect and will make a great collection for someone who loves Michael Turner work or fine female sculpted. This is one of the finest & most beautiful statues ever made and is extremely difficult to find in Mint condition.

It will be fully insured with tracking number. The box will be shipped in another secure box with professional packing material. I will only except paypal and would be sold as goods.

PM if you want to trade. Looking for a Doom PF EX or Grey Hulk PF. Trading must be local though.

2ldj9lu.jpg

tz2it.jpg

2vrwg9w.jpg

2z73lw1.jpg

wl3kmw.jpg

1g24np.jpg

Last edited:
gorgeous. one of the best statues ever made.

Yes she is a beauty. I hope it goes to a good home. I hope to sell it to a member here versus going the eBay route.

Best of Wishes, she is beautiful, im sad you have to let her go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back