Sorry to bother you guys but need your help...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was talking to my partner about your situation last night and she agreed that the stress factor is probably what is causing the problem.
She has a freind that was in the same boat as you and they were trying for ages and nothing worked untill they gave up trying so hard and it just happened.
It can be a mental problem that one or both of you are thinking so much about trying to please each other and conceive to make your perfect family that it is putting your body through too much.
It is a weird thing but my partner was with a guy before me and he wanted a baby so much and she did'nt that her body just would not allow it.
I am not saying that is whats happening in your case but the old saying mind over matter is true and can affect your body in weird ways.
The doctors will be able to help with different advice and techniques and am sure when you least expect it you will be very surprised.
It happened to me and my partner and she was on the pill (so she says) joking if she is reading:)
No problems only soloutions my freind take it easy;)

I was talking to my partner about your situation last night and she agreed that the stress factor is probably what is causing the problem.
She has a freind that was in the same boat as you and they were trying for ages and nothing worked untill they gave up trying so hard and it just happened.
It can be a mental problem that one or both of you are thinking so much about trying to please each other and conceive to make your perfect family that it is putting your body through too much.
It is a weird thing but my partner was with a guy before me and he wanted a baby so much and she did'nt that her body just would not allow it.
I am not saying that is whats happening in your case but the old saying mind over matter is true and can affect your body in weird ways.
The doctors will be able to help with different advice and techniques and am sure when you least expect it you will be very surprised.
It happened to me and my partner and she was on the pill (so she says) joking if she is reading:)
No problems only soloutions my freind take it easy;)

I know man...stress is so hard for us...and we are trying to handle this in a good way...and yes...never giving up and I have faith that with the help of God everything will be just fine...thanks for all your support!!

Pompiato did you finally have you first child? I am now in the same boat my friend. Are first step will begin tomorrow (IVI). How many more times did you try artificial fertilization? I feel so bad but hope for the best.

I have heard that people have changed their diets to a more healthy one with various supplements in order to make the body healthier and this make the reproduction system stronger and more fertile. As a result they were able to have children when before, nothing worked.

I have heard that people have changed their diets to a more healthy one with various supplements in order to make the body healthier and this make the reproduction system stronger and more fertile. As a result they were able to have children when before, nothing worked.

Dont think that is a factor, my wife and I did all the tests, diet was never brought up, smoking and alcohol were, but nothing else

Dont think that is a factor, my wife and I did all the tests, diet was never brought up, smoking and alcohol were, but nothing else

My understanding is that relatively few doctors specialize in the nutritional aspect. Think about it, if better nutrition can help you feel better and your body to be healthier, it would help all parts of the body to work better. Whether it would help the reproductive system enough to make that particular person who tries it able to have children is a a more difficult question to answer. I suspect no one really knows until they try. I am not aware of all of the specifics of such a protocol, but I thought it worth mentioning for anyone who was interested so they would be able to look into it.
As an aside, how many doctors mention diet to their patients for ANY reason? Smoking and alcohol are commonly brought up by doctors for general health, but most doctors never talk about nutrition or diet regardless of the condition. As of 1990 not even 30% of all medical schools even had classes in nutrition, and the ones that did lasted about 8 hours.

Back