1/6 SooSooToys - Lady Ninja Sai (Elektra)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they had gone with the Defenders look as that's my favorite, but this is still an automatic buy for me. I was just wondering if/when they were going to put this up for order.

Not gonna wait like I did with their Iron Fist.

I'm sure the Defenders outfit will come out from one of the companies... but in the meantime, does anyone have a good guess for what the best phicen model would work best for body replacement?

I'm sure the Defenders outfit will come out from one of the companies... but in the meantime, does anyone have a good guess for what the best phicen model would work best for body replacement?

Take a look at the S19B, it’s fairly skinny, like Elodie.

Yeah it's a surprising choice, but I still think this was a pretty cool and sexy outfit for her so I went ahead and ordered.

giphy.gif

This is a must-buy for me. Frank Miller’s Daredevil run is what first really got me into comics and I thought the Netflix adaptation was better than I could ever have dreamt possible from a live action series. And Elodie Yung’s portrayal finally made me forget about the Jennifer Garner abomination from years ago.

Yes, the likeness could use some tweaking, but I’m grateful to get anything decent from this series now that it’s been cancelled (darn you, Disney!).

Yeah, I liked Elodie Yung's performance. While I wanted the Defenders look, I'll just be glad to have her for my Netflix shelf.

I'm wondering about displaying her with the scarf up, though. If it will stain.

I'm still bummed about the Netflix shows ending. The Disney streaming shows so far aren't interesting me as much as I thought they would, except for Loki's. I would've preferred to keep the Netflix shows over them, honestly. Especially Luke Cage, Daredevil and Punisher.

Yeah it's hard to know what to make of those Disney+ shows yet. Although I guess it will be fun to explore those characters in a deeper way than the movies were able to.

As for the Netflix shows, it kinda felt to me like Punisher and Jessica Jones ran their course already (and even Daredevil to an extent), but I would have loved to see them continue anyway.

Yeah it's hard to know what to make of those Disney+ shows yet. Although I guess it will be fun to explore those characters in a deeper way than the movies were able to.

As for the Netflix shows, it kinda felt to me like Punisher and Jessica Jones ran their course already (and even Daredevil to an extent), but I would have loved to see them continue anyway.

Yeah I wanted them to continue also. A TV show is great, especially for these 'smaller' heroes, to be able to tell longer stories. I kind of wish though they'd have more one off ones; not every comic is part of the bigger series and just tells a small story.

On a different note one thing I thought was interesting that someone brought up is that Daredevil has the most screen time of any MCU hero; having 3 seasons on his own and the Defenders. Should be happy with what we got I guess!

With the exception of Daredevil, all the Netflix Marvel shows were garbage. Poor writing, acting, directing, and the 13-episode mandate was a killer to the story pacing. I hope we never see any of those actors reprise their characters (except for Charlie Cox).

With the exception of Daredevil, all the Netflix Marvel shows were garbage. Poor writing, acting, directing, and the 13-episode mandate was a killer to the story pacing. I hope we never see any of those actors reprise their characters (except for Charlie Cox).

Oh I don't know, I thought Krysten Ritter was pretty spot on as Jessica. The action wasn't anything to write home about, but hardly the actress's fault.

JJ and Punisher were far from garbage. Maybe it wasn't your ideal version of the character but the first seasons of those two still blows away most other superhero series out there.

Oh I don't know, I thought Krysten Ritter was pretty spot on as Jessica. The action wasn't anything to write home about, but hardly the actress's fault.

The action was appalling. I still remember how flabbergasted I was when they CUT AWAY from her when she got hit by a car...where the heck did the bulk of the production money go??? There weren't any memorable stunts or scenes...the fact that they couldn't even show a car crash just completely pulled me out of the show (among many other issues).

She's supposed to be an incredibly powerful character, yet the extent of what we ever saw was her jumping to and from fire escapes and occasionally breaking open a door. The show was definitely poorly executed and it didn't help that the show followed after Daredevil, which was superbly executed and such a masterpiece in terms of its story/stunts.

Back