some of my repaints,First week of February sale,2 repaints for 60 bucks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: some of my repaints,July special,3 heads for 100 bucks.

Payment Sent... Thanks Steve!

Re: some of my repaints,now taking commissions-imaresqd1repaint post 260

Hey... just found your stuff... GREAT work!!! The Han Solo is particularly amazing... shows what a great sculpt it really is!!! However... what IS this Kirk sculpt?!?! It's really great!!! great paint, but an actual good Kirk likeness!! Amazing!!

cheers!!!
-r.

I just wanted to thank you for doing these paint jobs for me. I am blown away by your talent. You were a dream to work with on these. You have been great as far as being in touch while these were being painted. I could not have had a better experience.

I encourage anyone who needs paint work to contact you. Your prices are reasonable and the work is top notch. Your time frame for getting these done was surprisingly short. You told me 3 - 5 weeks and three weeks to the day they were completed.

The only thing lacking is your photography skills... None of your shots do any justice to your work. In hand they are unbelievable. I hope these two shots show off your paint application in the best light.

Now about these two...

Sculpts: Alex Lopez
Paint: Steven Giunta
Hats: Me
Costumes: Me (I still need to sew pockets on the jackets and to add some buttons)

Now two quick pics:

I just wanted to thank you for doing these paint jobs for me. I am blown away by your talent. You were a dream to work with on these. You have been great as far as being in touch while these were being painted. I could not have had a better experience.

I encourage anyone who needs paint work to contact you. Your prices are reasonable and the work is top notch. Your time frame for getting these done was surprisingly short. You told me 3 - 5 weeks and three weeks to the day they were completed.

The only thing lacking is your photography skills... None of your shots do any justice to your work. In hand they are unbelievable. I hope these two shots show off your paint application in the best light.

Now about these two...

Costumes: Me (I still need to sew pockets on the jackets and to add some buttons)

Now two quick pics:

Awesome Jungle Tom... now how long have you been working on these two? I seem to remember a thread about them from quite a few years back.

These have been in the works for years...

A cross country move, some setbacks, a lot of trial and error and getting the right painter (Steven). It all took time. The figures are nearing completion.

I plan on making a dio of Mc Dougal's House of Horrors once the figures are completely done. Here is a link to the thread I started years ago...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?17499-Abbott-and-Costello-Meet

Great pics,that screenshot really shows how good those sculpts are.they were a lot of fun to paint up.your set up looks great,I'm glad I could be a part of it.

Thanks so much for your comment and thanks even more for all your help and talent in making this project turn out better than I ever imagined!

Now about these two...

Now two quick pics:

Awesome dude!

Hey, Joel, Thanks so much...

I know that Bud and Lou don't qualify as tough guys but I'm glad you like them anyway!

Nice, but in pics scin toon looks very yellow...Could you trie to make pics in other light?Outside maybe?

Very beautiful work! :clap I've sent you a PM regarding doing some paint work for me. :)

Back