Some of my head sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your work clearly demonstrates your ability to capture a likeness but what really stands out is how you're able to give your subjects an "inner monologue." They all seem to be thinking about something. Very impressive.

I agree on this completely. Capturing a likeness is hard... capturing their character and spirit is even harder. This was accomplished with these sculpts. Very rare talent.

I love the detail you put into your sculpts, do you have a blog or Facebook page that I could follow?

WoW! Great work! This is my first post, so I think this is a great place to put it. What type of clay did you use? Also the glasses, did you create those? The looks are spot on, a hard thing to do for sure.

WoW! Great work! This is my first post, so I think this is a great place to put it. What type of clay did you use? Also the glasses, did you create those? The looks are spot on, a hard thing to do for sure.

I use super sculpey. Glasses are Kotobukiya's M.S.G. series. Thank you so much! :)

Are you selling them?I would like to have such Colin Firth.You should trie young Sean Connery Bond and Heat Deniro, mate ;)

Amazing!
You captured the likeness and yet the faces have a distinct style to them. Your personal style. Delicate and beautiful.
I wonder as well... will you be selling these? I need all of them!
Thank you for the aestethic pleasure, in any case :)

These are brilliant, daco, some of the best sculpt I've seen. If you would be willing to do casts and make these available for purchase I would be very interested in McAvoy and Cumberbatch.

Back