Some of my head sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daco22

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi! These are my recent head works.
I'd like to know how do you think about my works. Feel free to talk to me. Thank you :):)

daco_01_1405.jpg
▲ May 2014

daco_02_1407.jpg
▲ July 2014

daco_03_1503.jpg
▲ March 2015

daco_04_1504.jpg
▲ April 2015

Last edited:
Your work is INSAAAANE. So darn good.

You already know how I feel about that McAvoy sculpt. My life won't be complete until I own one of those. :rotfl I would sell my left foot for one. Who needs two feet? One is enough for me.

Awesome, awesome stuff.

Very, very good. You're extremely talented. Would buy all those from you. Do you have any painted pics too?

Your work clearly demonstrates your ability to capture a likeness but what really stands out is how you're able to give your subjects an "inner monologue." They all seem to be thinking about something. Very impressive.

Your work is INSAAAANE. So darn good.

You already know how I feel about that McAvoy sculpt. My life won't be complete until I own one of those. :rotfl I would sell my left foot for one. Who needs two feet? One is enough for me.

Awesome, awesome stuff.

Thank you! I will do my best! Anyway you need two feet! :lol

Your work clearly demonstrates your ability to capture a likeness but what really stands out is how you're able to give your subjects an "inner monologue." They all seem to be thinking about something. Very impressive.

I'm sad because my poor English. I want to say more than just thank you but I can't..:( Thank you!

Back