Some of my customs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snake Eyes unmasked:
seunmasked2.jpg

seunmasked1.jpg

Connery as Bond:
jamesbond01.jpg

Dexter:
dexter1.jpg

dexter2.jpg

dexter4.jpg

ha........dexter is awesome. i love that show. great job. he's all about the blood !!:cut

Hi Jeff! I love your Sean Connery (still my personal favorite as Bond) James Bond, and your unmasked Snake Eyes! Outstanding work as usual my friend. Keep it up! :D

mini-Deckard

brset3.jpg

Just started work on a custom Heath Ledger as Joker, I'm putting in some serious work on it.

Some more of my most recent junk.....

Mini-Joker

mmjoker9.jpg

(I made a tiny switchblade for him with a real metal blade)

Joker (WIP)

heath1.jpg

Cy-Girl
cyrepaint5.jpg

(a Cy Girl repaint I did, she has freckles)

Mad Max
max1.jpg

(the seller I got this from ripped me off, I didn't get the head in the photo, I got one that had more holes in it than swiss cheese. I had to rebuild the nose completely, so this is the best I could get with the quality of the casting)

Zombie Indy
zombieindy0.jpg

zombieindy4.jpg

(I'm wrong for doing it, but I found myself with alot of leftover Indy parts after my quest for The Ark)

finished my Joker, handpainted some socks for him....

ledger-02.jpg

jokersocks.jpg

another Movie Maniacs Joker repaint, this time I resculpted his hair...

jeff1.jpg

Battle Damaged Steve Austin...

smdm-02.jpg

smdm-04.jpg

Battle Damaged Optimus Prime...

tf4.jpg

The Monkey King...
monkey4.jpg

in the process of re-working an Ignite Ninja.

Last edited:
I dug this thread up from around page 4,234 so I could share 2 finished projects of mine. These are 2 that I've really wanted to make better versions of for a long time now, so I felt compelled to document.

Oscar Goldman:
smdm-08.jpg

-from my love of the classic tv series

Dexter Morgan:
dmorgan1.jpg

dmorgan2.jpg

-from my love of the current Showtime series

I think it's about time to just retire this thread, so this will be my last update. I appreciate the guys who offered feedback in the past.

I dug this thread up from around page 4,234 so I could share 2 finished projects of mine. These are 2 that I've really wanted to make better versions of for a long time now, so I felt compelled to document.

Oscar Goldman:
smdm-08.jpg

-from my love of the classic tv series

Dexter Morgan:
dmorgan1.jpg

dmorgan2.jpg

-from my love of the current Showtime series

I think it's about time to just retire this thread, so this will be my last update. I appreciate the guys who offered feedback in the past.

Don't retire it, keep it coming!!!

I love seeing your work Jeff! Don't retire this thread. Keep it going. I still want to get a custom Steve Austin Six-Million Dollar Man from you someday! Send me a PM, or I will send one to you, and we can talk about it. Thanks! :D

Excellent work... lovin the Dexters and great idea with the zobie Indy!!!
Dizzy

I had a strange urge to ressurect this thread!

I was cleaning out some old folders and I found some pics of some of my old customs from around '03-'05

dec1.jpg

bf1.jpg

gijoeRAH.jpg

cwobi1.jpg

in1.jpg

I miss the old days when you could still find tons of 1/6 stuff in stores.

Anymore shots of those Joes?

I found a few, I'll have to dig around for more pics. I have made tons of other classic Gi Joe figures that aren't in that group photo. I made Baroness, Zandar, Zarana ,Outback, etc. over the years.

'85 ver. of Snake-Eyes
85se2.jpg

85se3.jpg

Zartan
collection-zartan.jpg

Slaughter
slaughter1.jpg

Shipwreck
shipw1.jpg

shipw2.jpg

:eek Those Joes look great! So many things I'd like to pick your brain about! Detro's collar for one and I'm really diggin' your '85 Snake Eyes and Sgt. Slaughter! Slaughter's pretty high on my to-do list at the moment. The Troopers and CC look really good too! The whole lot kicks all kinds of ass! :D

A few other pieces I'm really fond of would be Deckard, especially the bruises, great touch! And the veteran General Kenobi. He looks great!

Green Goblin is my favorite comic book badguy of all time, so I've always wanted one for my collection. I've been stockpiling parts for this one for years now & finally got around to putting it all together.

greengoblin1.jpg

greengoblin2.jpg

greengoblin3.jpg

greengoblin4.jpg

greengoblin5.jpg

greengoblin6.jpg

-The bodysuit is one of the old Famous Covers Goblin suits, I used a Super-articulated Joe body so the suit would stretch across and fit right (I tried other bodies & the suit wouldn't work well.)

-The head is a frankensteined sculpt, I used a Buffy "der Kindestod" sculpt, removed the hair & added ears from a rotocast Green Goblin head.

-the pumpkin bomb bag is a Dragon tool pouch (I think?) I also used pumpkin bombs from several different Goblin figures.

-Hands & Belt are from rotocast goblin figure.

-Boots & sled are from Famous Covers Goblin (sled smoke is made from cotton on wire tinted with flat black spray paint.

-the purple parts of his suit are sewn & hot glued together using an old purple shirt that I found.

Back