Some Horror Custom 1/6 figures and Some Horror Movie Paintings I did

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Srnoel

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
This is my first post, so I'm not sure if these images are going to show up like I want them to, but I'll try anyways.

Here's a custom Jason from part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan that I made. I sculpted the harpoon gun, it's a little too big but whatever.
a1UeG

Here he is again with the guitar used in the film.
a1UeG

Here's the cherub-masked villain from the movie Valentine, that most people probably either haven't seen or didn't like, but I've always like that one for some reason and thought the killer was pretty cool.
a1UeG

Killer from Urban Legends.
a1UeG

Fisherman AKA Ben Willis from I Know What You Did Last Summer
a1UeG

And here's a very early work-in-progress and Dexter and Doakes. There's still a lot of work I need to do with Dexter's entire upper body, his thighs and Doakes' legs as well.
a1UeG

I figured I'd also post some Horror movie paintings I did so here's some of them.

nrwAC

nrwAC

nrwAC

s5FGQ

Thanks for looking and any feedback is appreciated!

I'm sure it's all awesome, but the pix aren't showing man. Try using PhotoBucket, or another image site such as that.

I'm not even getting red 'x's.I am trying to get thread started for Artwork inspired by Horror Films on the Art Forum i would love it if you would contribute and welcome to the boards.

This is my first post, so I'm not sure if these images are going to show up like I want them to, but I'll try anyways.

Here's a custom Jason from part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan that I made. I sculpted the harpoon gun, it's a little too big but whatever.
a1UeG

a1UeG

Here's the cherub-masked villain from the movie Valentine, that most people probably either haven't seen or didn't like, but I've always like that one for some reason and thought the killer was pretty cool.
a1UeG

a1UeG

a1UeG

And here's a very early work-in-progress and Dexter and Doakes. There's still a lot of work I need to do with Dexter's entire upper body, his thighs and Doakes' legs as well.
a1UeG

I figured I'd also post some Horror movie paintings I did so here's some of them.

nrwAC

nrwAC

nrwAC

s5FGQ

plz repost the pics

Right click the red X.....look for the URL...cut and paste that into your browser.....nice work!

Sorry guys I'm so new at this but I'm trying this out again.

PICT0138.jpg

PICT0139.jpg

PICT0140.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

PICT0142.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

a1UeG

a1UeG

a1UeG

a1UeG

a1UeG

a1UeG

nrwAC

nrwAC

nrwAC

s5FGQ

i love ur valentine, fisherman and urban legend figures!!

i actually liked the valentine movie and the costume is awesome

I've tried twice to repost the pictures but the post doesn't even show up. Do posts normally take 2 or 3 days to show up? I'll try again here.

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

Back