[Soldier Story] U.S. ARMY IN AFGHANISTAN M249 SAW Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Centrocal

Super Freak
Reaction score
1344414vptzquq0nqhnqjv.jpg

134448a4snm8nhnttws1z7.jpg

134507uh4chiuiuhjxbxyp.jpg

134521rclnww9wpv7opltm.jpg

134550ppxkx6x5ye6wxl6e.jpg

134536hsruufuzsd65uuu7.jpg

134543nuchuf3rfveudcio.jpg

134604m2wmomd5zzm96t64.jpg
134618chwp6cwurchze8id.jpg

134634d7s7qi9qeb77cdsb.jpg

It's a nice set, I just hate metal weapons. There's just no need to make model weapons metal unless the finish needs to be chrome or a piece of a weapon needs to be stronger then plastic.

I do like the Harris radio, I got two on their way to me right now and a Sideshow "Raptor" radio from Falcon as well. My Joes need to communicate!

Pistols on the front of the vests is getting popular, now. Seems to make sense to me now that there are holsters that lend themselves to the idea.

But I would like to see a quick draw contest between someone with their pistol on the hip against someone with theirs on their chest.

Pistols on the front of the vests is getting popular, now. Seems to make sense to me now that there are holsters that lend themselves to the idea.

But I would like to see a quick draw contest between someone with their pistol on the hip against someone with theirs on their chest.

It's not about the location of the pistol, it's about the efficiency of the shooter. :lecture:lecture:lecture

That said, I'd hate to be prone and crawling with a pistol holstered there. :monkey4

It's not about the location of the pistol, it's about the efficiency of the shooter. :lecture:lecture:lecture

That said, I'd hate to be prone and crawling with a pistol holstered there. :monkey4

That's one of the things I was thinking of. As long as it is not getting dragg over every thing that might be laying on the ground, when your hands are already that close to you chest,it could make for a faster draw.

But when you are walking, maybe not so much. But I agree that the shooter has to have it where it is best for him/her.

While pulling turret duty, I wore mine on my chest. It was for ease of access because of the turrets restriction. Any other time I wore it dropped.

Just my $.02

Back