[Soldier Story] JTAC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what the details are, but apparently all the military figures have been stuck at customs in the US because after so many years, the US Military has finally started complaining about copyright infringement. (why now? :slap ) So i guess all the companies have to change all the boxes with art work and logos to blank boxes before they can reach retailers.:gah:

I have no idea what the details are, but apparently all the military figures have been stuck at customs in the US because after so many years, the US Military has finally started complaining about copyright infringement. (why now? :slap ) So i guess all the companies have to change all the boxes with art work and logos to blank boxes before they can reach retailers.:gah:

You are right with customs. I ordered from V-Store (Malaysia) and it took 7 days to reach my home in Poland. And I'm still waiting for SS US ARMY Special Forces (FAMCON) from BlackOpsToys (USA) cause the customs. I hope I will see it in this year ;p

:lol

Damn. That sucks.

My new gloves arrived ^^

g3ik.jpg

Back