• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiva

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to sell my STARS Albert Wesker. These end in auction at around £200-210 posted so i am offering mine for £185 posted in the UK and £185 posted to Europe. Item is complete and in great shape.

photo0019w.jpg

photo0020t.jpg

Has been well looked after on a display with my Other HT so it has been appreciated.

photo0028c.jpg

Both of his flame grenades, torch, magnetic heads set, sidearm, beretta(?) knife and Hydra shotgun are included. I just noticed that they were not really visible in the pictures i took because i made a little stash of ammo and weapons with BS Jill -_-. His light up eye feature is also in full working order. Any questions please feel free to ask. I am open to trades (Hot Toys) but it would have to be for something of equal value.

PayPal only.

SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back