• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!! McFarlane Walking Dead Zombie Head From Season 2 Blu Ray Set Detolf Prop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am selling a fantastic Detolf Prop for your Walking Dead setups. This was made by Todd McFarlane for the season 2 collector's edition Blu Ray set. For sale is the HEAD ONLY, the Blu Ray discs are not included.

One thing to note, the screw driver is very delicate, I broke it once, and superglued it. To take it out you just twist it gently till it comes out, same for putting it in. Super glue is holding fine.

Looks FANTASTIC in the detolf as you can see. I just need to make more room in there for figures, that's why I'm selling it.

$55 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD via PayPal gift (or add fees).

20130506_153632.jpg

20130506_153621.jpg

20130506_153616.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: McFarlane Walking Dead Zombie Head From Season 2 Blu Ray Set Detolf Prop NO D

trade you for a daryl head......

Re: FS: McFarlane Walking Dead Zombie Head From Season 2 Blu Ray Set Detolf Prop NO D

Great seller here. Fast shipping . No worries

Thanks man!!

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Get Jax off the bottom shelf bro !!!

He's on the 3rd shelf. Will soon be joined by Jack Bauer and Dexter.

Bottom shelf is empty. Reserved for Norman Reedus.

Bimpatronatron

bump to the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back