• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Detolf cabinets from Ikea & lighting set for $120 if you pick up - Mooresville, IN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staps1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
2 Detolf cabinets from Ikea & lighting set for $120 if you pick up - Mooresville, IN

Only odds and ends left now!!!!

I have 2 Detolf cabinets and a lighting set for $120 cash if you meet me at the place of my choice in Mooresville Indiana, 46158. Lighting set is an LED 4 light, multi color set from Lowes(originally $40) and the Detolf's are dark brown - no breaks but a piece of the molded material will need glued back down.

Stands - Pics coming soon
-I have several stands from various Hot Toys figures and a couple custom The Walking Dead stands - 1 for Merle and the other with the "Don't open Dead inside" label.

I also have some empty boxes - $15 each plus shipping
-Hot toys Apone from Aliens
-Hot Toys Drake from Aliens
-Hot Toys Lost Predator(big box)
-Hot Toys Aliens Warrior(blue/big box)

Some boxes that are a llittle rough - $10 each plus shipping
-Hot Toys Big Chap Alien
-Hot Toys Wolf cleaner kit
-Hot Toys Alien 3 Dog Alien(big box)

Please PM me with any questions, not looking for trades.

Graveyard:

1). Hot Toys Dog Alien with broken leg - SOLD
-Figure has a broken leg that I tried to fix but then opted to display him hanging upside down in my Detolf. I believe it can be fixed easily with a hollow casing to hold the two broken male ends in place with epoxy.
-Not a perfect figure but the price reflects that - not sure if I have the 2nd set of hands or not

2) Hot Toys Aliens warrior - Blue - SOLD
-This figure as you all probably know was a problem almost right outta the box and was prone to breaking. Right now he is glued back together and has limited moveability because of breaking at the joints. He's best left in one pose and untouched.
-I believe one or both elbow joints broke and one knee, feet are loose but can be easily popped back on
-Comes with True Type stand with custom Aliens base decal
-Comes with 2 sets of bendable hands - 4 total
*Be warned and do your reseach, I can't even promise this guy will reach you in one piece even though I'll pack him well.
**If you're looking for an Alien for your Marines to blow to pieces, this would be a good piece for you.

Attachments

• IMG_20141112_200849_497.jpg
    IMG_20141112_200849_497.jpg
    672.7 KB · Views: 586
  • IMG_20141112_200857_154.jpg
    IMG_20141112_200857_154.jpg
    672.4 KB · Views: 581
  • IMG_20141112_200906_528.jpg
    IMG_20141112_200906_528.jpg
    646.4 KB · Views: 578
  • IMG_20141112_200915_564.jpg
    IMG_20141112_200915_564.jpg
    654.4 KB · Views: 578
  • IMG_20141112_200933_114.jpg
    IMG_20141112_200933_114.jpg
    631.2 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:
Re: FS - DX13 T 800 BD, Custom Crow/Bruce Lee combo & more

bump...............................

Re: FS - Hot Toys Custom Crow & Bruce Lee combo & Star Wars figures

Bump - T 800 sold....

Re: FS - Hot Toys Custom Crow with real hair & Bruce Lee combo & Star Wars figures

Bump......

Re: FS - Hot Toys Custom Crow with real hair & Bruce Lee combo & Star Wars figures

bump...................

Re: FS-Hot Toys Custom Hicks, Hot Toys custom Crow with real hair & TWD custom Rick

bump...........................

Re: FS-Hot Toys Custom Hicks, Hot Toys custom Crow with real hair & TWD custom Rick

bump..................

Re: FS-HT Custom Hicks, HT custom Crow with real hair by Elvis1976 & TWD custom Rick

bump..................

Re: FS-HT Custom Hicks, HT custom Crow with real hair by Elvis1976 & TWD custom Rick

bump....................................

Bump.........

bump.......................

Re: For Sale- HT Hicks, The Crow, TWD Rick, Big Lebowski set - lowered prices

Re: For Sale- HT Hicks, The Crow, TWD Rick, Big Lebowski set - lowered prices

Re: FS-HT custom Hicks, HT The Crow with real hair , Big Lebowski set - lowered price

bump..........................

Re: FS-HT custom Hicks, HT The Crow with real hair , Big Lebowski set - lowered price

bump.....................

Re: FS-Hot Toys custom Hicks, HT The Crow with real hair by Elvis1976 - lowered price

BUMP....................

Re: FS-Hot Toys custom Hicks, HT The Crow with real hair by Elvis1976 - $225 EACH!!!

Bump..............

Re: FS-Hot Toys custom Hicks, HT The Crow with real hair by Elvis1976 - $225 EACH!!!

Bump for a great seller!

Bump.........

Back