So who's ordered what so far?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ironman1188
I'm unimpressed so far by Giles ....
Wor-Gar said:
Sure about that?

IMG_0114.jpg

Umm, yeah. It still just doesn't look as close as it should be. IMHO.
30.jpg

I agree - the hair on Giles is a bit off - needs to be "boofed" up a bit.

But I'll still get it.

Have ordered Lorne & Moore, and will be getting all the Star Wars ones. I'll probably can the Jabba stuff once I confirm there's nothing "Exclusive" with it and I can pick it up locally - but I'll preorder just to be certain.

Its really making me wish I had the exclusive Luke now..... anyone able to make a cast of the exclusive blaster for me ? ;)

That Guiles is just too plain. If anyone would have shown me him in their collection, I would be clueless who is he is or what series he's from.

As for ordering, just Rambo . . . . untill the Force calls me.

EVILFACE said:
That Guiles is just too plain. If anyone would have shown me him in their collection, I would be clueless who is he is or what series he's from.
Yes, Giles does look boring, that's the point.

Yeah, I've only ordered Rambo so far... just liked that one a lot. Almost went for the Hulk, but the price was too steep.

Now I am waiting for Ripley, Hudson, Jabba and friends, Bib, Leia and that Dead thing, whatever it is!!!

Nothing yet, will get the whole Jabba set up and Yoda bust when he goes up.

So far...

James Bond 12-inch Figures Roger Moore as James Bond - Legacy Collection
Hot Toys Movie Masterpeice Series John J. Rambo - First Blood
MARVEL Collectibles Premium Format Figures FLEXPAY - The Incredible Hulk Premium Format Figure

And by the end of SDCC...

Jabba
Jabba's Throne Environment
Salacious Crumb Creature Pack
Sculpting A Galaxy (Awaiting further FLEXPAY details)
+
Magneto Comiquette
Yoda Life-Size Bust
Spider-Man Life Size Bust (Maybe)
Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Bust (Maybe)
Cave Troll Legendary Scale Bust (Maybe)
T-1000 Legendary Scale Bust (To go with the T-800 LSB I've already pre-ordered, of course)

Later, later...

Bib Fortuna
Leia as Boushh

Right now the Cave Troll bust is the only thing that's 100% gonna be mine.

I do have ordered and/or will (most probably) order the Hulk PF and both the Terminator busts and Boba Fett PF. But those are still far from being sure if I will keep them.

But overall I must say SS is doing great. Those lifesize r2 and c3po .. wow man! And tha Yoda bust looks great as wel. as does the Spiderman bust.

So far I got the Jabba/throne/creature set ordered along with the Doom bust. I plan on ordering Spike on Sunday. Chances are that I may not end up buying ANY of these things at all. I don't mind working for the money to buy the stuff, but the dreaded space issue is the problem. Ya never know though. My family will probably be moving to a bigger house in the next few months, so space issues can go bye bye.

Back