Snake Eyes 1/6 Environment!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought he was a woof? Also careful NAM, you don't want to get NAM'D. +1 for referring to the Junior Woodchuck Guidebook.

I thought he was a woof? Also careful NAM, you don't want to get NAM'D. +1 for referring to the Junior Woodchuck Guidebook.

He referred to Timber as a "dog" in the Waypoint review and probably doesn't even know that "Snake Eyes' tattoo" is the Arashikage Clan symbol. But hey, maybe Hama, Hasbro and Marvel got it wrong since Johnnyr's apparently the expert. :rolleyes:

Sorry I miss spoke I probably have more knowledge and a larger Snake Eyes collection than anyone. I even have his Tattoo which might be seen in the video. Nam all you do is bash people I have yet to see you post about buying anything at all only bad mouth others. You are either really jealous of others or just someone who has to put people down to make him self feel like a man. Either way I am sure no one takes you seriously I just laugh every time I see another post by you:rotfl

As for all the people that private message me daily and comment on my videos thank you for all the support a small loud group of idiots does not bother me I feel sorry for them. And to the poster that said I needed a display the furniture has been coming in and I am setting it up I have cabinets and a 1:2 Scale T-800 Endoskeleton coming today here is a pic of my first book shelf. ThanksView attachment 24453

please do a youtube video review of your tattoo and the history behind it.

I admit that SSC botched the first release of Timber by including him with the overpriced Waypoint.

They can make it right by having the exclusive goggled SE come with a cartoon accurate Timber for an extra $19.99. Make it so SSC! :lecture

Snake+Eyes+Healed.gif

I admit that SSC botched the first release of Timber by including him with the overpriced Waypoint.

They can make it right by having the exclusive goggled SE come with a cartoon accurate Timber for an extra $19.99. Make it so SSC! :lecture

Snake+Eyes+Healed.gif

Dammit, that brings back so many memories. Now I'm gonna have to go back, crack open the box set and watch the mini series again. :rock:rock:rock

So he did refer to Timber as a dog? I didn't even bother with his review lol.

And Snake Eyes break dacing rocks!!!

Back