Snake Eyes 1/6 Environment!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering the price of the Carbonite Han I'm guessing this will be over a hundred bucks.

Ya, but that features detailed sculpting, approvals, it's much bigger, I don't think a little generic wall and floor should cost that much and the dog'll be vinyl like the Jabba creatures.

I can't imagine this thing being more than $100.

I can't imagine this thing being more than $100.

:lol :lol :lol :lol Have you seen what SS has been charging for their stuff now?

If I wasn't into GIJoe, no way would I pay $120 for their Stormshadow seeing how Ignite put out a incredible white ninja with acurate, super detailed suit that is just like a real suit scaled down and with several metal weapons, for $45.

:lol :lol :lol :lol Have you seen what SS has been charging for their stuff now?

If I wasn't into GIJoe, no way would I pay $120 for their Stormshadow seeing how Ignite put out a incredible white ninja with acurate, super detailed suit that is just like a real suit scaled down and with several metal weapons, for $45.

truth...the ignite ninjas are all kinds of awesome especially when you consider they are only $45. for the amount of gear you get that is a steal.

If they released Timber by himself for $15, I would buy it. But I don't care if I win the lottery tomorrow, no way could I justify $100+ for that thing. When I put that into perspective, its absurd.

I need to pick up one of the Ignite ninjas.

Are they still available?
They usually have a handful up on EBay.

I'm really curious to see how much SS will charge for this. I was a little surprised when I saw how much they charged for the Han in Carbonite. My guess is that it will be higher than lower in price. As others have said, my guess is $100+ at least which will probably prevent me from getting it.

Looks great, I just don't think I'll be able to justify the price.

Very cool! As most have stated, the price will depend if I'll be picking this up. I'm hoping for $80 bucks, but I highly doubt it. More likey it will be at least $100 bucks.

I really like the possibilty of using the dio for other figs. If Timber is removable there are all kinds of potential to use it for other military figs, like a sniper taking his shot behind the window, a soldier breaching through the window, or a Marine taking cover from incoming fire.

Why did they make timberwolf out of poly? I'll probably pass on this,esp if it's $70 and above.

Carb Han was $200... this will be $120 at least. They have Timber fans by the balls on this one!!! :lol

Carb Han was $200... this will be $120 at least. They have Timber fans by the balls on this one!!! :lol

Not most here. If they had released a articulated timberwolf to where they can pose him with Snakes, than maybe. But they dropped the ball here.

Not most here. If they had released a articulated timberwolf to where they can pose him with Snakes, than maybe. But they dropped the ball here.

I don't think there's any way they could have articulated him without it looking like crap.

I hope they give us a JUMP Launch Pad environment!

jump_box.jpg

:rock

han carbonite needed to be sculpted to resemble a movie prop so the price was higher. this is a freakin' generic piece of wall and a doggie. no way this will cost as much as han in carbonite. if it does, then i have to say there is a padded cell somewhere in this world waiting for sideshow's employees.

Back