Snake Eyes 1/6 Environment!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well played by Sideshow for sure. they could have easily included Timber along with Snake-eyes, but this way they get a sure bet on more $$$$

i like it. it's in the same vein as their wwi trench environment which was super cool. plus i dig playsets and this feels like a playset.

Depending on the price, I might buy this for my Rambo collection, I think it could make a nice backdrop to the Rambo 3 figure from Hot Toys standing in as one of the broken down Afghani village buildings.

Exactly! It isn't strictly going to be useable for GI Joe stuff. Unless there is something unseen on the other side that might make it exclusively GI Joe, it could be used for other military/action movie environments.

I guess it depends on price. If this thing is cheap I'll be interested, but I have a feeling it will be at least $70 which to me it just isn't worth.

Exactly! It isn't strictly going to be useable for GI Joe stuff. Unless there is something unseen on the other side that might make it exclusively GI Joe, it could be used for other military/action movie environments.

And utlimated that doesn't matter much, the back side is usable yeah, but the main attraction is ground and wall which is the front, so as long as the front is generic, or easily converted to generic, it has potential for other things. I assume that black Cobra object is a briefcase? looks like it.

I will bet that Timber is not to scale in that pic. I think for composition purpose they made Timber seem like he is farther away.

I LOVE this!!!

Now they need to make a throne for CC.

I don't collect the Joe line but environments like this almost sell me on the Snake Eyes figure. Sideshow does these really well and should do more of them. They really set off a figure and make it seem more like a museum piece or a PF. It gives the figure context, mood and makes them seem more at home or impressive than lined up on a shelf. I'd love to see a few select environments like a Falcon interior, Death Star corridor, cantina booth etc. in the Star Wars line.

I LOVE this!!!

Now they need to make a throne for CC.

I don't collect the Joe line but environments like this almost sell me on the Snake Eyes figure. Sideshow does these really well and should do more of them. They really set off a figure and make it seem more like a museum piece or a PF. It gives the figure context, mood and makes them seem more at home or impressive than lined up on a shelf. I'd love to see a few select environments like a Falcon interior, Death Star corridor, cantina booth etc. in the Star Wars line.

This diorama is plane jane... it's so generic and probably will cost a pretty dollar. Something we don't need. And as for Timber, my old cat was bigger than that dog is to Snake Eyes. However, I so would get a CC throne if done properly.

This is exactly the kind of thing that makes me regret cancelling SE.

Depending on the price I might get back into this line.

Someone said dioramas make it hard to display 12" figures??? I'm 180 degrees opposite. I almost hate displaying 12" figures without a dio or background. I've got so many half started WIP dios I'm working on but its cool to have one that is just wham bam done for you.

$120 bucks

I wouldn't put it past em, but that will definately signify that SSC gave up on the bigger core audience that could afford stuff like this only at reasonable prices. I've suspected they were going this way for a while. I want to be wrong.

Back