Snake Eyes 1/6 Environment!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's probobly it. But I'm not sure.

I don't care much for his expression much either. he's got the animal equivilant of "^^^^ goes where" face. making him too specific in his options.

DST_TRU_TWOK_kirkside.jpg

may just get a 1/6th wolf from e-bay, and cut it up, adding joints as I go.

Wait a bit for others to post their thoughts. Likely this is just "new item" enthusiasm. A few weeks down the road....

"Yeah, it's cool, but I have no place to put it. So if anyone's interested, PM me or it's off to the 'bay!" :lol

That may be true, but I wonder how many will want to keep Timber?

Although the wall part seems well done, it also seems so useless. Your stuck leaving SE with this set up, and the Timber looks quite crappy to be honest. SS should have sold a Timber accessory pack with some extra weapons, think that might have done better

i think the wall is so generic you can use it for any figure. SE isn't necessarily stuck with it. i plan on posing the sniper figure shooting through the window when i get him.

It looks alot better in person. I got mine yesterday! the case doesnt open. I was a little bumed about that! But the spent shells on the floor give it a nice touch. I think im going to throw one of my t-600s on there for a few pics to see how it looks. I wasnt sure about the timber but sideshow is really trying to bring a real feeling to this joe line! and hes alot bigger than he looks in the pics that was a concer when I pre ordered it. But all in all im really happy I got one!

Seriously, what is the deal with the case not being able to open? What is the point??? "Look, a little metal case... that doesn't open." :huh

Like no lights on the Han in Carbonite Environment this is just another small example of why Sideshow will always trail Hot Toys in quality and detail on 1:6 pieces. You gotta go the extra mile and finish these things with jaw-dropping little touches like that.

Meh, I couldn't care less about the case.

Anyway, I finally got around to opening this up today and I couldn't believe the weight of it. (Go easy on me, I'm a polystone newb...) I'm actually afraid to put it on the glass shelves of my Detolf knock-off from Jysk, so it's on the bottom shelf. Looks great and I kind of wish I could put it higher, but I don't want to risk it. I'd take pics but I can't find the camera (which sucks because I want to put some stuff on Ebay too). Can't wait for the throne now...

Back