Snake Eyes 1/6 Environment!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think 100$ shipped is the max Id pay for this, even then the wall is not really essential to anything, just a cool spot to place SE.

They way I broke it down is:

Wall: $100
Timber: $20
Briefcase: $10

When you break it down like that, you'll see this isn't that bad of a deal. Look at those Sideshow originals enviornment bases. Those are only $10 cheaper. Doesn't this look like a much better deal compared to those? Especially since this is technically licensed?

The price seems right. I cant see SS selling it for less.

I just opened mine up. Looks good, just have to display it with some figures.

They way I broke it down is:

Wall: $100
Timber: $20
Briefcase: $10

When you break it down like that, you'll see this isn't that bad of a deal. Look at those Sideshow originals enviornment bases. Those are only $10 cheaper. Doesn't this look like a much better deal compared to those? Especially since this is technically licensed?

comparing 2 overpriced things doesn't really justfy their overpricedness.
the fact that they only make 750 of these and the originals bases even less than that shows they're overpriced.

the shear amount of polystone is less than a lot of PF bases since its simply 3 flat pieces put together. i give them credit for making nicely detailed. but its barely big enough to surround 1 12" figure. for me thats simply not big enough for the asking price.

The Wall isn't a good deal just because the environment bases are also overpriced. Those things are really only worth about $40 tops anyway.

Great minds, Prog!
icon14.gif

and I know both of us are fans of diorama pieces, so I'm sure we both WANTED these enviros to be worth the price, they just aren't.

Definitely! The smaller enviros really had me excited as I'd be waiting for something like those. The Anubis temple and the SCi-Fi catwalks were very nicely done and I probably would've tried for a couple of the Sci-Fi catwalks but damn if the price didn't kill those completely for me. $90 is way to much.

no but its metal .... i think this thing is worth every penny ... so glad i got it ... and its super heavy ....

Just got mine and I'm in the same boat as you. I'm so glad I got this. It's a quality piece and turned out really well. Can't wait to see how the other environments turn out as I ordered those as well.

i hesitated to get it...but now i want one! :monkey4:monkey4

Wait a bit for others to post their thoughts. Likely this is just "new item" enthusiasm. A few weeks down the road....

"Yeah, it's cool, but I have no place to put it. So if anyone's interested, PM me or it's off to the 'bay!" :lol

Wait a bit for others to post their thoughts. Likely this is just "new item" enthusiasm. A few weeks down the road....

"Yeah, it's cool, but I have no place to put it. So if anyone's interested, PM me or it's off to the 'bay!" :lol

if it was big enough to complain about not having a place to put it I'd probably want it. as it is, this is smaller than most of my dioramas.

Back