SMG is preggers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is where we make a snide remark such as "might as well, it's not like she's working on anything..."

Right after Allyson gave birth too - think she's competitive?

So this is where we make a snide remark such as "might as well, it's not like she's working on anything..."

Right after Allyson gave birth too - think she's competitive?

I think this might answer your question:naughty

https://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1609007/20090410/story.jhtml

The actors are currently hard at work on two upcoming television shows. Gellar will soon begin shooting the HBO pilot "The Wonderful Maladys," which she is also executive producing. The show is about dysfunctional New York siblings who lost their parents at a young age. Meanwhile, Prinze recently shot the pilot for "No Heroics," an ABC comedy about off-duty superheroes.

I would have had no problem taking the task of impregnating her. :lol Its good for them too because Freddie will have plenty of time to sit and watch the baby since his career left home about five years ago.

Sarah Michelle Gellar is still kickin'?

Seriously, Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the greatest television series of all-time and she did a great job as Buffy Anne Summers, but outside of that and Cruel Intentions she has done nothing even worth mentioning.

This is a congrats thread not a bashing thread.
Start your own thread if you want to bash.

Very cool! Wish SMG & Freddie the best of luck. BTW Freddie just left the WWE where he was working for their Creative Team.

I think this is wonderful news for them! Looking forward to baby pictures from both Hannigan and Geller when the time arrives! :peace

This is a congrats thread not a bashing thread.
Start your own thread if you want to bash.

Not bashing. I just don't like her choice of movies. I think she is a great actress who hasn't been in the right role for a while now. I think she has it in her to become an A-lister. Roles can make or break your career.

I would love to see her succeed at the very highest level.

Last I heard, FPj is working for the WWF or WWE (whatever they're calling themselves) as a acting coach...?

I heard she agreed to participate in a Buffy movie if it were to be done. Do you know something about it? I'm happy for her. Well, I really don't care, but since this is not a bashing thread ;) (I hope not caring doesn't count as bashing).

Ultimate Hulk's not gonna be happy about this...

HULK-WANT-FPJ!!!.jpeg

See? :lol

Back