Action Figure Skiman's G.I. Joe Sgt Slaughters v3.0 (August 2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *FREE*Skiman's G.I. Joe Sgt Slaughters Giveaway, Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas &

Makes him look like a real Drill Instructor. I like it.

Re: *FREE*Skiman's G.I. Joe Sgt Slaughters Giveaway, Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas &

Makes him look like a real Drill Instructor. I like it.

Thanks, I wanted Sarge from the comics vs. the one from the toon. Pose is ****ty and I need to pull the top down more, but meh, it's a pic. :lol

T

picture.php

I like! Looks like the comic.

That looks great nam:clap where's the uniform from? looks like a great fit for the kaustic body.

That looks great nam:clap where's the uniform from? looks like a great fit for the kaustic body.

Uniform is an oldschool Soldier Story Mullen BDU. That's the Barney bod, so I'm not sure how the top will fit over the Kaustic's bulky chest/back, but the pants fit the waist perfectly fine.

I hadn't seen that, looks tough, Nam :rock

I dig it :cool:

Thanks again Ski!

dscn0042dh.jpg

dscn2227y.jpg

dscn2226a.jpg

dscn2238n.jpg

dscn2230k.jpg

dscn2235k.jpg

:lol

Go slaughter. Awesome comic strip.

Looks great, I used RnR rank on mine as well!

The left guard should've shot him dead. :lol

Slaughter is too fast! ;)

photojan06174156.jpg

I know I posted these shots in my thread but I wanted to thank Skiman for the v1 head sculpt and let him see how mine turned out too. Looking forward to getting my v2 to go on my Sarge.

IT'S SLAUGHTER TIME!
8ed2db9d-9047-41a8-90b7-481bb5cedf30_zps615e17a5.jpg

I finally got all my parts together for the SARGE. This is the Drill Instructor look, I also have gear to make him in the battle, but I have to paint wash the ammo pouches.

59414821-4aa8-4849-9d5d-0fee2f2b390b_zps9f80abe0.jpg

I also went a little different way on his hat, try to keep it closer to the 3 3/4 and cartoon version. The black leather strap goes thru the hat and around the back of his head like the 1:1 version. I also sanded down a hasbro drill instructor collar rank pin for his hat. The swagger stick and the whistle are modeled after what he used in wrestling.

8d2ea382-fc6a-48bc-b0ca-9ccdbdd34a24_zpsc0782f50.jpg

This head is Skiman's version 1, I have a version 2 in the works.

Looking great Scifi.

Ski

You've got some sculpting skills Ski!

Back