SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TPB is the collected single issues of a certain story/arc...

Incredible Hulk Vol. 3 - World War Hulks

- Incredible Hulk #609-611
- Following the mindbending twist ending of "Fall of the Hulks," everything Bruce Banner knows has been turned upside-down -- and everything he's ever desired may be just a heartbeat away. Written by Greg Pak (PLANET HULK, WORLD WAR HULK) and drawn by Paul Pelletier (WAR OF KINGS, FALL OF THE HULKS: ALPHA), don't miss the insane action and nonstop revelations as Skaar, Son of Hulk, enters his most brutal battle, Bruce Banner faces his greatest temptation, and the secret identity of a certain scarlet smasher is fi nally revealed!

Ok,this is very important to me

THANKS YOU TOO MUCH

One more thing,The chronology of the hulk

Can you tell me?

I mean,world war hulk,planet hulk ....

- Planet Hulk
- World War Hulk
- Planet Skaar
- The Incredible Hulks, Vol. 1: Son of Banner #601-605
- The Incredible Hulks, Vol. 2: Fall of the Hulks #606-608, Fall of the Hulks; Alpha
- The Incredible Hulks, Vol. 3: World War Hulks #609-611
- The Incredible Hulks, Vol. 4: Dark Son ##612-617

- Planet Hulk
- World War Hulk
- Planet Skaar
- The Incredible Hulks, Vol. 1: Son of Banner #601-605
- The Incredible Hulks, Vol. 2: Fall of the Hulks #606-608, Fall of the Hulks; Alpha
- The Incredible Hulks, Vol. 3: World War Hulks #609-611
- The Incredible Hulks, Vol. 4: Dark Son ##612-617

incredible-hulk-thank-you.jpg

Only thanks,forget brady

:lol

hey guys, i'm not too familiar with how the wait list program works, but if i got on the wait list on 1/17/2012 after talking to a sideshow rep. who said i have a great chance of getting it converted, do you guys think thats really possible or should i just pre order the regular version at this point?

I got on the wait list few minutes after it sold out. Sideshow said they are going to cancel it as there are to many on it :dunno

I'm sure there will be people cancelling with all that's been announced.

Spanish guy, this is the book you need:

detail.jpg

Also, continuing from XYZ's list comes those:

-Incredible Hulks:Chaos War (IH 618-622)
-Incredible Hulks:planet Savage (IH 623-629)
-incredible Hulks:Heart of the Monster (IH 630-635)

And this is how the Pak Saga ends.

Now you need to buy the Jason Aaron's new Incredible Hulk serie, wich is just as good as what Pak ever wrote.

Spanish guy, this is the book you need:

detail.jpg

Also, continuing from XYZ's list comes those:

-Incredible Hulks:Chaos War (IH 618-622)
-Incredible Hulks:planet Savage (IH 623-629)
-incredible Hulks:Heart of the Monster (IH 630-635)

And this is how the Pak Saga ends.

Now you need to buy the Jason Aaron's new Incredible Hulk serie, wich is just as good as what Pak ever wrote.
3271684awesome.jpg

thanksssss you
:yess::yess::yess::yess:

this book dosnt arrive in spanish but i think will be soon

I wouldn't call that a little - she's leaning an awfully lot, as I told you quite some time ago.

My first She-Hulk PF was leaning a bit since day 1 too —not as much as yours, mind you— and that was enough to get me annoyed, as I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be like that and online pics didn't make it clear for me. I had to replace her anyway due to a couple other paint issues and I couldn't believe it when my replacement came — she was standing perfectly straight and it made a world of a difference. Suffice to say here's a statue I'm not getting rid of for fear of receiving another Jacko piece should I regret it and re-purchase it down the line.

So sorry to be a pest, 316what, but if I were you I'd really try and get a replacement. Not only will it look a lot better, you'll avoid the risk of it snapping when less expected, too.

...and I won't have that 'straighten the picture' urge every time I look at that pic. :monkey1 :wink1:

I've sent pics in to Sideshow. Just waiting on their response. But since she was sold out so long ago, I'm not holding my breath for a replacement.

But just for you, I'll take pics from a different angle next time.:lol

Last edited:
Back