sithlord13 customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool Fel...love the look of him...those Mandos rock too!!!
...I am just 33 years of age BUT I love playing with my dollies....:rotfl
My wife gives me stare every now and then but...she got my back no matter what...OK I have to hide some orders every now and then,BUT who doesnt???

Other than that I still stroll down the aisles in the Toy stores and even watch out for stuff that could be used for my 1/6 passion while grocery shopping or simlar :lol

Ah the stare
My wife usually gives that werethe postman delivers yet another parcel

Very cool Fel...love the look of him...those Mandos rock too!!!
...I am just 33 years of age BUT I love playing with my dollies....:rotfl
My wife gives me stare every now and then but...she got my back no matter what...OK I have to hide some orders every now and then,BUT who doesnt???

Other than that I still stroll down the aisles in the Toy stores and even watch out for stuff that could be used for my 1/6 passion while grocery shopping or simlar :lol

you are right about the strolling down the aisles,just yesterday i bought a pencilmap for 1€ which has the right structure to turn it into straps for my custom airborne trooper.cut them & painted them and they look great.and i am 42 bye the way,but i was 10 when i first saw star wars,so got hooked at young age.but only now i have the money to allow this hobby.poor excuse,i know...:rotfl

I still like to scan the shelves or 3 3/4 stuff even thoui don't collect it anymore
Some really nice stuff out there but want to see it in 1/6!!!
Oh and
Thanks for the comments guys !!

Speeder bike completed and rider getting there - waiting on bills package- ooh er!
Pics to follow

some more work in progress
photo.jpg

updated mara ~(now with feet!!)
photo1.jpg

biker scout (just waiting on cumberbund- enroute)

photo4.jpg

better shots of anakins
photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

I have got some boba boots G, I will pop em in with the shoulder bells and scout arm plate. They are black but they will be cool. Pop em in some hot water and they will go mega soft and fit over any feet

Back