Sith Anakin Confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Rage said:
I think I'd have to pose him like my avatar, and use the regular for the mustafar battle.

And thanks for the tips Wor-gar!

Yes! You absolutely positively must pose him like your avatar, take a pic and make that your new avatar!

Last edited:
Oh God, I must have him. I like the higher edition # for sure. Still nervous though...:sick

abstractharmony said:
I think I'm gonna try and get a NA version.

With only 600 available to pre-order I still envision it being nightmareish

The 600 number has been confirmed? I thought Sideshow would have at least 1200 for non-attendees. Oh well.

Sideshow has said that there will be 10% of the entire run of the character for non-attendees---which the run of Anakin is 6,000--so 10% of 6,000 is 600

BUT, there is a good chance that the preorder for the people going to the convention won't sell out and that there will end up being more than just 600 for people not going.

darthviper107 said:
Sideshow has said that there will be 10% of the entire run of the character for non-attendees---which the run of Anakin is 6,000--so 10% of 6,000 is 600

Isn't math fun? :chew

We make approximately 10% of the edition size available for non-attendees world-wide, however this number will fluctuate depending on the license (SW/LOTR).

So expect more than 10% for the SW items. I'd say closer to 15-20% for Anakin and maybe around 12% for the Medicom.

jlcmsu said:
So expect more than 10% for the SW items. I'd say closer to 15-20% for Anakin and maybe around 12% for the Medicom.

Thanks Josh. That is the quote from the newsletter I was thinking of, so I was surprised it was confirmed that 600 would be the edition size. I guess some people are jumping the gun a bit?

Last year they said 10% and it ended up being about 20% and there may be even more for Ani considering the huge edition size.

So does anyone know if he comes with the same acceries that the regular anakin comes with ?

Billy

Darklord Dave said:
Last year they said 10% and it ended up being about 20% and there may be even more for Ani considering the huge edition size.

Yup, that's why I say if you want one and you can get you'll get one.

Hopefully SS will give non attedees 2000 and attendees 4000...that should make everyone happy....but I think like Josh said if you really want one you will get one....just remember....WAITLIST!!!....get there fast and you should have no problems....I keep telling myself this...it makes me feel better..:D

kingdarkness03 said:
Hopefully SS will give non attedees 2000 and attendees 4000...that should make everyone happy....but I think like Josh said if you really want one you will get one....just remember....WAITLIST!!!....get there fast and you should have no problems....I keep telling myself this...it makes me feel better..:D

At the very least, I think we (the non-attendees) will get 1000.

:emperor

I'm loving the fact that we're getting our first themed base. More of these, please.

Darth Maul smilie rocks!

:maul

I plan on showing my darth vader 2 inches above my obi-wan. then he'll have a caption saying "HMPH! I'll show you the HIGH ground!" ..... :emperor

I second that about the themed bases - this one worked out well, but I'd love to see more elaborate bases.

As long as they don't go Code 3 on us and charge twice as much for a special Exclusive base.

Can you believe I'm opening him a year after release? :google

img9386600cy9.jpg

Back