Sir Onesixth's Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More great shots!

Loved GitS, but I still not regret passing on this apparition of Motoko. Love to have a movie version one day though.

That backdrop reminds me of the 'All Is Full of Love' clip by Bjök. Being a fan of Chris Cunningham's work, I'd be blown away if someday we'd get one of those Björk robots! Beautiful song, stunning clip!

How nice! I wonder, is Luke on a new body?

Thanks Alice, the Luke body is standard Sideshow Issue the old bodies before the Prometheus (bailey something... I forgot the name?) and this was the first SS 1/6th Star Wars figure released as well.

Motoko's background in the cyborg puppet photo is from an add for the new Intel 2 dual core processor lol ! It worked out great I thought. Maybe Intel took it from Björk! I'm glad to see your a Bubblegum Crises fan ! I loved the anime and the figures are really well produced !

Yes, Jedi Luke. It was the figure that got me into collecting 1/6 scale figures! :)
I was wondering about the body, because some of the 1/6 scale SSC figures like this Jedi Luke for instance suffer from "monkey arms" (and gigantic hands), so ppl changed the body. Looking at your picture, I thought you've done the same, cause I don't see the 'monkey arms'. Still has the large hands though. :D

Been meaning to update with new photo's of my latest figures, there coming but for now here's more pics from my archives.
War Machine - Beached

Halo

GI Joe - FireFly

Bruce Lee - Hans Fortress

Silken Floss

Last edited:
Indy - Opportunity Shots

Resident Evil Reload

She Predators

Thundarr the Barbarian

Last edited:
Good stuff again! I especially like the Halo one. The fact that it's slightly unsharp adds to the credibility of the scene I think. On the private Hudson with Alien picture I like the lightning on his face.
Seeing Indy & the Aliens pictures, makes me realize I still have so much photos to make! :lol A lot of the older HT stuff needs assembling, which I still haven't.

Thanks Alice, yes those Hot Toys Alien figures required assembly and the
early predators I love em but they were a real pain to assemble. I commend you though if you never took yours out the box. I love these toys too much to not ever open them. I'm excited like a kid before they arrive ! Please take shots of your boxed stuff. And I know it will be awesome ! ! :pray:

Last edited:
DSCN1262.jpg

DSCN1270.jpg

DSCN1272.jpg

DSCN1263.jpg

DSCN1284.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all ! It's been a while since i've updated this thread and taken shots as well. Here goes . :wave

Thor - Odinson

EVA-01 Geo Front

GI Joe - Jungle Recon

Ezio's Creed

The Expendables - Barney Ross

Barney Ross - Gun in the Sun

Spiderman & Green Goblin - Pursuit

MJ - The way he made us feel

Fantome - Scavenger

Iron Man - Sky Rage, pissed at a Phantom Pilot

24 - Grid Lock

Back