Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone remind me again? What comes with the exclusive version of Sinestro?

3002171-sinestro-001.jpg

I still love it but the light up would have made it fantastic. Still floors me that the light up feature wouldn't have been tested out first prior to the preorder which had it listed as one of the features. Oh well still can't wait to pair it with GL

While I don't agree with the slight "bait and switch" they pulled with the light up feature, I personally don't mind much. Yes, it would be cool, but even with Hal/GL, I don't turn on the light very often.

While I don't agree with the slight "bait and switch" they pulled with the light up feature, I personally don't mind much. Yes, it would be cool, but even with Hal/GL, I don't turn on the light very often.

Yeah, what really peeved me was that if I didn't peruse these forums, I wouldn't have known they deleted the light-up until I had it in hand! They sent out an email, but it seems many people including me didn't get it.

Yeah, what really peeved me was that if I didn't peruse these forums, I wouldn't have known they deleted the light-up until I had it in hand! They sent out an email, but it seems many people including me didn't get it.

Yeah, I never got that email either. I still wish it had the light up feature to match GL, but I'll live with it.

Yeah, the light up feature would have been awesome and would have made the lantern PFF's a whole different thing but I'm also not heartbroken. I only ever turn on GL when I'm showing him off to people or when I just get the sudden urge to turn it on. I've maybe turned on the light a dozen times.

It says there's less than 40. I like that its real tall like that and doesn't take up alot of space width wise. That's really unique

this is gonna b real difficult to display

He's too tall for my besta. So I'm looking for an alternate way to display him and GL. Need ideas!!!

~~~

Yea he wasn't at SDCC because the regular edition only has a few dozen left. Imagine the poor souls who would've been like "OMG THIS IS AWESOME... ohh... there's no more". xD

For me, Sinestro was the best piece of SDCC '13

I'm actually considering cancelling my ex because he is so tall. I would love to pair with Hal in a Besta but Hal is short and he is so tall I'm worried its not going work. While I love my GL I don't plan on giving him the "Premium" display treatment in my collection so Sinestro has to fit in the Besta

Back