Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look at the obiwan thread for how bad it can get. A long "sold out" statue readily available for order again.

That is a different situation. They never made the full run of the original ES.

Still a BS move by Sideshow playing tricks with inventory. They should have been a little clearer about the situation considering how much money people were paying for the Mythos statue when it was apparently sold out.

Still a BS move by Sideshow playing tricks with inventory. They should have been a little clearer about the situation considering how much money people were paying for the Mythos statue when it was apparently sold out.
They are not under any obligation to make the full run. Yes, it would have been nice to know it was possible, but they did almost the same thing with Fett and Vader too just not so long after the 1st run sold out.

I was sad when I had to cancel my order to help my mom who started struggling with her bills and even more sad when it sold out a few days later. but thankfully they have more and im going to be snagging this up real soon!

PF has this for 330£ I thinks its very good price. I might get this looks so good. Why he has right arm behind his back?

I echo everyone's sentiments. The body language and expression on this piece perfectly capture Sinestro. Steve Schumacher did a GREAT job. I truly hope we see a Star Sapphire or Atrocitus soon.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'll also take a Saint Walker, Larfleeze, Guy Gardner....

Back