Simpsons Quote Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Larry Burns Episode (Burns Baby, Burns or is it Burns, Baby Burns) is one of my all time favorites, might have something to do with how much I love Rodney Dangerfield though.

Keeping in that episode...

Mmmmm...64 slices of American cheese.

homercheese.jpg

(To the tune of The Flintones) Yabba dabba doo.....Simpson, Homer Simpson he's the greatest guy in history. From the town of Springfield, he's about to hit a chestnut tree....Aaaarrrggghhh!

The following tale of alien abduction is true. And by true I mean false, it's all lies. But they're entertaining lies, and in the end isn't that the real truth? The answer is no.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding sir. First you think of an idea that has already been done. Then you give it a title that nobody could possibly like ... on the bestseller list for eighteen months! Every magazine cover had ... one of the most popular movies of all time, sir! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??!!!"

tumblr_static_tumblr_m0ohi1kctz1r556mmo1_500.jpg

If it's Brown And cant see round your in Cider town , If it's Yella and can see through you got Juice there Fella. Ha ha Stupid Flanders Qoute.:lol

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too. :lol Abe Simpson. cool thread.

ha ha me too i wake up sometime's with stupid rambling's playing like a record over n over and make's me laugh like FEEL'S LIKE I'm wearing nothing at all , nothing at all. Stupid sexy Flanders. ha ha. or Lisa needs BRACES , DENTAL PLAN , Lisa NEEDS BRACES , Dental plan.....ha ha appreciate the thread to stop the record of insanity qoutes playing. ha ha...:lol

Back