SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting and new. Those are the projects I'm looking forward to right now.:monkey2

I've done this one to death for now.

9HeadBatch.jpg

Your going to be seeing Walt in your dreams Nathan.:horror I painted 8 of the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo sculpts and said never again would I take on that many of the same sculpt. I was seeing her face every time I blinked. :lol

I'm ready for walking dead or supernatural ;-)

Coming up quick.

Is it going to be a standard paint up on Banner? or something crazy like a Banner turning green? I can't see many displaying a just a plain ol Bruce without doing something extra to it

I already started a "changing" Banner at FAMcon that I am eager to finish.

I'm glad that sent to you one Dexter (another sculpt that you "barelly" painted none hehe

I think Walt's taken the lead on number of heads I've done, partly because people usually want two versions if not all three.

But all of your heartache was not for nothing. Those look MF'n incredible dude!

Thanks. Better pics soon.

Your going to be seeing Walt in your dreams Nathan.:horror I painted 8 of the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo sculpts and said never again would I take on that many of the same sculpt. I was seeing her face every time I blinked. :lol

Yeah, I may need to limit my batches to 3 max at this level of complexity. There's just too much going on with Walt.

Let's see 50/50 with Alcohol makes Sheen and 1 part Tamiya X2 with 4 part Pledge Future makes dull. Neat. :D

Good eye.

You should Nathan I'm not a painter and don't want to try as I would be horrid at it, but would buy a tutorial of your work. For the simple craftsmanship.

No matter how many times I see you paint a Walt (or any Trevor sculpt) its always like seeing it for the first time. Beautiful painting right there.

Im still waiting on Igor For an estimate.

Hi Juanca! I didn't get your email. :dunno I checked my spam folder, too. Nothing... Could you send it again? Please include your Freaks name on the subject line as well, so that I know it's you. Thanks!:wave

"Say my name."

All of the heads are of the exact same paint quality. They only look slightly different in these pics because of how the camera reacted to lighting, flash, no flash, or because of the angle of the heads. So if you see one pic you think looks better than the rest, rest assured, they all look that good in hand.

Wake's Walts

WakeWalter1Forward01.jpg

WakeWalter1Sideways01.jpg

WakeWalter2X3.jpg

WakeWalter3BeatUp.jpg

Hotslayer's Walts

GreenallWalter2amp3.jpg

Gruff's Walts

GruffWalter1amp3.jpg

Transhi100's Walt

TranshiWalter3BeatUp.jpg

Back