SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been going through this thread as I saw the name as one of WGP'S suggested painter's list. That is some amazing work! The lifelike looks to the heads, especially that last Walter White, are brilliant. Since I got into this hobby 6 months ago to get a couple Doctor Who heads, I've been amazed at the talented pros like Nathan and amateurs alike. I am now hooked and have been selling off my regular Who stuff to do 1/6. If at some point in the future, s spot opens for a new customer, I would love to be put on your list as I'm actually doing 2,3,and 4 of each Doctor Who character with different painters and sculptors. Again, beautiful work and I can't wait to follow this thread to see "what's on the slab".

"Yours Cruelly" WIP. Full reveal at FAMcon this weekend.

ElviraPFMakeover02.jpg

ElviraPFMakeover01.jpg

Wow, there isn't a trace of evidence that the neck was ever grafted...absolutely amazing. The paint work is stunning as well, of course.

This was probably the most labor intensive mod I've done so far. Thankfully I've kept a time log so I can ballpark the price for you. Much simpler if you're willing to sacrifice another coffin version, and maybe even more cost effective.

Nice! I really really hope the production matches your prototype's paintwork decently! I'm still shocked at the awful paintwork on the back of Padawan Obi's ponytail/head being considered standard/acceptable.

Does Vader's head move around inside there? Or is he always going to be facing forward?

Back