SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200248_press08.jpg

200248_press07.jpg

200248_press06.jpg

200248_press05.jpg

200248_press04.jpg

200248_press03.jpg

200248_press02.jpg

200248_press01.jpg

Thank you, guys. It meant a lot to me to be able to paint that for Sideshow, and it means just as much that my Freaks like the way it turned out.

That Predator is gorgeous! Really loving the copper/brass and teal tones. A little unusual for the Predator universe palette, really eye-catching!

It does seem different, but really I was just drawing from the color palette of the Wolf that ADI put into it. I wanted the base to reflect the Predator.

Attention all people with Christian Bale Bruce Wayne heads that want them painted by me. I am making a special open invitation in honor of The Dark Knight Rises coming out next month. I want to do a batch of Bruce Bales in July, so if you want in on this and have the head already, go to my website and contact me via email.

I DON'T WANT TO RECEIVE A BUNCH OF PMs ABOUT THIS. EMAIL ME THROUGH MY SITE.

Thanks.

Attention all people with Christian Bale Bruce Wayne heads that want them painted by me. I am making a special open invitation in honor of The Dark Knight Rises coming out next month. I want to do a batch of Bruce Bales in July, so if you want in on this and have the head already, go to my website and contact me via email.

I DON'T WANT TO RECEIVE A BUNCH OF PMs ABOUT THIS. EMAIL ME THROUGH MY SITE.

Thanks.

That's pretty cool of you. I wish I had an Adam head though...

AMC started doing a catch up marathon of 3 Breaking Bad episodes a night leading up to their season premier later this month, so I've been able to see it from the beginning. Loved the first season. Second season dropped a bit after the Tuco story, still waiting for it to pick up. I wouldn't say I'm hooked, but I really like it. Despite the heavy content, it's pretty funny. Excellent writing.

Can't wait to get to this:
WalterWhitePoster-BattleDamaged.jpg

AMC started doing a catch up marathon of 3 Breaking Bad episodes a night leading up to their season premier later this month, so I've been able to see it from the beginning. Loved the first season. Second season dropped a bit after the Tuco story, still waiting for it to pick up. I wouldn't say I'm hooked, but I really like it. Despite the heavy content, it's pretty funny. Excellent writing.

Can't wait to get to this:
WalterWhitePoster-BattleDamaged.jpg

I thought cloning was illegal?

Hey SS. I just want you to know that you did such an amazing job on your wolf predator. Even tho ppl are crying like babies about the pose. (which I think is fine) Everyone is amazed on your paint work. I hope mine comes out half as good as that And I will be happy.

You are going to love season 4...it REALLY picks up.

Hey there SilentSurfer,

When will you be doing another batch of Walter Whites? I've got three of them in desperate need of your magic touch. Let me know when is good for you and I'll get them out to you.

Hey Fluid. Another batch is already starting to take shape. Find my email through my website, and I'll give you more info. I have a feeling, I'll be much more in the mood to do more Walters when I've seen more of the show.

Hey SS. I just want you to know that you did such an amazing job on your wolf predator. Even tho ppl are crying like babies about the pose. (which I think is fine) Everyone is amazed on your paint work. I hope mine comes out half as good as that And I will be happy.

Awesome. Glad you like what I did on it. I've always been a fan of Joe Dunaway and Mike Najera's Predator paint, so it was nice to finally paint one in a professional capacity.

I thought cloning was illegal?

Great! :slap Secrets out! Thanks a lot, Deckard, if that is your real pseudonym.:lol

You are going to love season 4...it REALLY picks up.

Can't wait. The new season starts July 15th, I think, so only half a month of catching up to do.:clap

Last edited:
Back