SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, now I've blocked him on two sites. Can you believe this guy?

Untitled-1copy.jpg

You're still on my ignore list here, Scarpredator123 (or styx1955), so I won't see any of your replies to this post, but I can't help but address this. I finished my custom in 2008, four years ago, and as you rightly recall, I got the idea from a listing a saw on eBay for a customized Elder to Scar head. That listing was probably even earlier that year, or the year before. I didn't buy the head. I only got the idea from the picture in the listing. What makes you think I would remember or have some kind of record of who was selling it 4-5 years ago? I've tried to be nice to you, and patient, but you really are friggin' clueless, and now you're stalking me. ____ off! What's your Facebook address so I can block you there too?

Determined to live in utter disappointment because of his shortsighted impatience. I hope it's a painful lesson, so that he remembers it. The rest of his life might be a little easier if he learns that it shouldn't revolve around obsessing over 1/6 scale idols. This should be a fun celebration of pop culture and art, not a mental imbalance that controls your life.

My god I would hate to be a love interest of this guy if he obsesses this much over you :rotfl

At first I found this hilarious but now it’s getting scary. I would set your facebook to private if I were you Nathan.

i admire the talent you put into your paints nathan,maybe if you are interested you could send me a message about updating a repaint of duke 1/6 sculpt

Wow, what a nutty situation,
I think the world of your paint skills and talent.
Obviously there is some weird a$$ jealousy issues or something going on there.
Sorry you've got to deal with that Bull_____.
As everyone else has stated here, you are one of the most talented painters I've ever seen and I appreciate just being able to see your work on a regular basis with this forum.
You rock super hard, keep up all the great work

It's life, once in awhile you run into someone that is out there. Its inevitable on message boards too. As far as that Mystery Client X situation goes, haters gonna hate. You keep on doing what you're doing Nathan. Even great companies have some bad customers.

Thanks guys. You guys are awesome. I'll have some Sosa Martys to post this week that I hope you all enjoy. And I'm dead set on finishing my Sano Alien by the time Prometheus comes out. He's starting to look pretty good.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. You guys are awesome. I'll have some Sosa Martys to post this week that I hope you all enjoy. And I'm dead set on finishing my Sano Alien by the time Prometheus comes out. He's starting to look pretty good.

Really looking forward to seeing the Sosa Martys painted by you! This will be exciting! :)

Okay, now I've blocked him on two sites. Can you believe this guy?

Untitled-1copy.jpg

You're still on my ignore list here, Scarpredator123 (or styx1955), so I won't see any of your replies to this post, but I can't help but address this. I finished my custom in 2008, four years ago, and as you rightly recall, I got the idea from a listing a saw on eBay for a customized Elder to Scar head. That listing was probably even earlier that year, or the year before. I didn't buy the head. I only got the idea from the picture in the listing. What makes you think I would remember or have some kind of record of who was selling it 4-5 years ago? I've tried to be nice to you, and patient, but you really are friggin' clueless, and now you're stalking me. ____ off! What's your Facebook address so I can block you there too?

Im not going to annoy you on facebook Im tired of annoying you and I wont do it anymore. If you dont wanna do my custom thats fine I wont annoy you about it because no means no.

Im not going to annoy you on facebook Im tired of annoying you and I wont do it anymore. If you dont wanna do my custom thats fine I wont annoy you about it because no means no.

Man that is the final warning i'm giving you.
We are all been nice to you but you're going too far now.

So FINAL WARNING before infraction.

I'm posting this here because Nathan did some really awesome paintwork on the head and did a neck mod to get it to fit the Perseus body.

The armor and gear finally came in from Spenser, so I was finally able to build and finish Maximus. Thanks a ton for your part in this piece Nathan, I love it!

a3217c82.jpg

8eb7b150.jpg

15ac3005.jpg

(Sorry for the lousy pics.)

Back