SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supernatural is still coming, but is not one of the front burners.

Just finished these. Full repaints of the ones the guy in Spain is selling pre-painted.

AbdullaFronts.jpg

AbdullaAngles.jpg

HOLY SHEEEEEEEET!!!!! :clap

ycqnS3C.gif

Thanks for all the compliments, guys.

Really the only thing I did differently on these from previous paint ups is that I airbrushed a bit of Future Shine on the scalps to make them look oily. Really made a huge difference though.

The realism is remarkable, amazing that you are continually learning and advancing forward. Might I ask if you do this full time or are you employed elsewhere? The attention to detail is magnificent but surely it must get mundane doing the same characters over and over

The realism is remarkable, amazing that you are continually learning and advancing forward. Might I ask if you do this full time or are you employed elsewhere? The attention to detail is magnificent but surely it must get mundane doing the same characters over and over

That's Nathan's first paint up.

Beginners luck......................................... :wave

Yes, it gets old doing the same characters repeatedly. On the upside, I am fortunate enough to be able to do this full time from home.

Incredible as always... any chance you took a before and after of the heads? I've not been impressed with what I've seen of the paint jobs, but I'm sure it would almost be comical to see it compared to what you did :lol

Those Walt heads are incredible, as usual! Congrats on finally finishing your Walt(s), Hector, they look amazing. :clap

Comparison with pre-painted heads.

PrepaintComparison.jpg

Pre-painted shoes.

PrepaintedShoes.jpg

If anybody is interested in purchasing the pre-painted items, the previous owner has given them to me to sell. PM me.

Back