SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I'm already disconvering that it has it's own challenges. While the pieces are cartoony and don't require crazy trick and techniques, they are a challenge to get just the right colors (which is most, most important) and to do them perfectly clean and neat. No weathering, translucents, and washes. Nope, razor's edge sharp.

:)

Send those bad boys to me Nathan.:lol I bet doing the Disney stuff will be the most fun for you. Glad to see you doing stuff for other companies as well. :yess:

I am free to paint for Sideshow if they ever ask again.

On a completely "unrelated note": You know how some 'clicks' in high school just decided they didn't like YOU no matter how nice you were to them, how well you played a certain sport, or how honest you were all the time?:dunno

Well whatever happened with Sideshow it's their loss. Disney is lucky to have you. Congrats!

Just became the Disney Store's newest paint vender. And boy do they pay well!!!!

:hi5: That's awesome, Disney's all about top quality so they must be thrilled to have you on board. You deserve whatever pay they're giving you, that must be cool to get a Disney check too!

I'm a big Disney fan so I'm hoping they let you share pics of your work :pray:

Nope, never got one, but that's all I needed to hear! :) Don's shipped out as well I assume? Looking forward to taking some full figure pics of them both tomorrow :rock

Didn't Igor send you one? All the Trevor Martys went out today. You and Hector should have them tomorrow.

I'm a big Disney fan so I'm hoping they let you share pics of your work :pray:

They didn't have me sign a non-disclosure agreement, but I'll check with them first. All I'm doing so far are ornaments (and lots of them), but I will also be doing 13" statues and whatever else they come up with. The statues pay very well. And I'm getting paid the same for these little ornaments what I got paid to do a Clone Trooper.:rotfl

They didn't have me sign a non-disclosure agreement, but I'll check with them first. All I'm doing so far are ornaments (and lots of them), but I will also be doing 13" statues and whatever else they come up with. The statues pay very well. And I'm getting paid the same for these little ornaments what I got paid to do a Clone Trooper.:rotfl

:horror :horror :horror

Marty is a grail of mine, in the same vein as Indiana Jones and John McClane. I'm so glad to finally have him complete, and Nathan's paint is a giant cherry on top of this sundae.

_MG_5913.jpg

_MG_5911.jpg

_MG_5887.jpg

_MG_5886.jpg

Then of course there's Don, one of my favorite dramatic characters in all of my personal television viewing history. Again, Nathan's paintwork is simply phenomenal.

_MG_5922.jpg

_MG_5902.jpg

_MG_5874.jpg

_MG_5872.jpg

Shelved with some more of Nathan's paint work.

_MG_5880.jpg

Thanks as always, Mr. Eakins :bow

Back