Silent Hill PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SepticFlesh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is there any chance that Sideshow will ever decide to do a "Silent Hill" lineup? I could imagine how awesome "Pyramid Head" would look not to mention all the numerous amounts of other creatures involved in the Silent Hill world. I am surprised they have not done anything yet. I have played all the video games and actually enjoyed everyone of them. I also thought the movie was fantastic...not perfect...but tons better than "Resident Evil" which has been completely wrecked.
They have another "Silent Hill" movie coming out soon so it would be cool to see some Silent Hill PF's coming out sometime in the future. :cool:

I've asked them a couple times in their, ask sideshow, feature. They implied an interest in the license. They stated that they, "have a soft spot for the Pyramid Head design". Then they told me to feel free to ask again in the future. :lol ....:(

Awsome idea!!!! I would love a pyramid head!!! and i dont care what format, but id HAVE TO HAVE the bubble headed nurse's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PF would be amazing, but a 1:1 bust would be amazing too!!!

This is a line that I would be so behind. Would love a Pyramid head!

I'd love the SH2 Pyramid Head...But then I'd also want a James and Maria...And then I'd want Heather,Harry and Valtiel....Eventually I'd want every Silent Hill character from every SH game.

Back