Sigourney Weaver likeness now available by Mattel. Hot Toys & NECA next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So she doesn't like guns but is ok with a machete? Shooting people...no, hacking people up into pieces... yeah, I'm ok with that.

Still, a HT Alien Ripley would be sweet. Go great with the Dallas figure. Maybe they can get Hurt's likeness too and redo Kane. HT could definitely make another Alien figure too, make up for that POS that they released initially.

I don't see her likeness in anything that's been posted in this entire thread so far. Just bland "kinda-looks-like-the-person-but-not-really" sculpts.

So how sure are people that she's actually signing off on her likeness as opposed to toy companies doing what they've always done i.e. making a sculpt that "kinda-looks-like-the-person-but-not-really" to avoid that extra fee/red tape?

Hot Toys could have a big head start on an Alien Ripley by picking up this custom head and flamethrower. This customizer has also done Jones the cat. All that's needed is a taller female body (Weaver is 5 foot 11 inches tall) and the Nostromo jumpsuit. Or better the astronaut suit she puts on at the end of the film.

Picture019-2.jpg

Back