Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Whedonesque a pretty 'hopping' place? I've browsed the site a few times, but never been compelled to join. Maybe I should?

You should join next time. It's mainly a news site, but I for one feel a urge to comment on news and such so I was glad when I could join. I also like to share news I find.

You should join next time. It's mainly a news site, but I for one feel a urge to comment on news and such so I was glad when I could join. I also like to share news I find.

Good to know. I'll keep an eye on it then for next time it opens.

:exactly: It is nice to be able to comment on posted articles and keep up with the latest goings on but I find that you have to cover your bases and make sure you meet their posting requirements when you post a new link. I had a couple removed when I first joined for not meeting their posting criteria. :(

Last edited:
Thank you very much for giving us the heads up :)
Started to browse the Avengers concept art :D

Back