Sidius/Palpatine 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It crossed my mind, but I really thought it was going to be either the Neimoidians or 3PO/R2.

My stars...I feel like crying in joy!!!! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

:emperor:chew:emperor:chew:emperor:chew:emperor

MUCH better than Nute and crap hole!!!!

This is AWESOME AWESOME news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor

That's really cool. Just think, if it's the red costume Palpatine and the Yoda fight Sidious then you can change out the heads and have a EP1 Sidious and a disfigured Palpatine for a Mace duel!

Still want my ROTJ emperor with throne though.

Let's see it already!!!

I'm guessing Senator version and Red Robe Mace Duel...

But it would be great if it were one OT and one PT version of Sidious.

Well if it couldn't be VADER, at least we get his maker...

There's a lot of SIDIOUS going around today: first Holo-Sidious, and now 2 versions of him in 1/6th.

I knew I should I have gone to the panel but lost track of time.

It was mentioned previously that it was a PT 2-pack. I'm sure it will be palpatine and Sidious from ROTS. Only question is whether this is a proper 2-pack, as in two completely seperate figures, or one figure with two heads. I'm sure it will be 2 completely seperate figures so I'm hoping for Sidious in the Yoda duel outfit and Palpatine in the Mace duel outfit.
Bring it on.
:emperor

After the poor response to Snowbunny, SS needed to make an announcement to take everyones focus away from it. This has done just the job.

Meh! I don't like having to buy the same character twice in one hit.. Now if they offered a palps & ROTS Vader or a Sidius ESB Vader I'd be all over it like a Bogan on a 6 pack of bundy 'lol':emperor

Meh! I don't like having to buy the same character twice in one hit.. Now if they offered a palps & ROTS Vader or a Sidius ESB Vader I'd be all over it like a Bogan on a 6 pack of bundy 'lol':emperor

But it's not really the same character...at least from a merchandising standpoint. Their appearances are so completely different that you really are getting two separate figures.

Fantastic news! I just hope it's not too expensive, seeing as it's two separate figures (or is it?). I just really want a Red Palpy with whom Mace can duel!

Back