Sideshow's Horrifying "Universal Monsters PURGE"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was sad to see that the Chucky figures were removed from their site as well. I was planning on picking one up in December and there was no record of the figure existing except in old News and Ministry articles.

There are no longer any items that have anything to do with Universal Monsters listed on Sideshow's website. Even the retired/sold out items have been removed in their entirety.

Before anybody starts yapping about Nosferatu~he's public domain and not Universal's.

So~~ no more Universal Monsters items/product from Sideshow.:(

It will be real easy for me to not buy their Nosferatu statue now. Because it won't be followed by any other classic monsters.:slap Start of a line~I dont think so. More like a one off.:slap

Farewell Sideshow Universal Monsters. You added some great prizes to my collection.:monkey2

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gah: IF THERE ARE NO MORE UNIVERSAL MONSTERS PRODUCTS COMING FROM SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES THE SKY MUST BE FALLING, THE WORLD MUST BE COMING TO AN END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:google:(:monkey2

I don't think it is just the Universal Monsters... as mentioned, Chucky products gone... Van Helsing gone... The Mummy (new) gone... to me, it looks like Universal Pictures pulled all their licenses at once! Sad, and I hope that is not the case, or that there is some other explanation...

EDIT:

Tremors gone
Jurassic Park gone
Jaws gone

It's definitely a Universal Pictures sweep...

I don't think it is just the Universal Monsters... as mentioned, Chucky products gone... Van Helsing gone... The Mummy (new) gone... to me, it looks like Universal Pictures pulled all their licenses at once! Sad, and I hope that is not the case, or that there is some other explanation...

LONNIE :D where have you been all this time? Did you have a good christmas and new years? You get my email and messages that I sent ya?:dunno

You're clearly mistaken. Sideshow never made UniMonsters. Nor did they ever make Highlander. Your brain has clearly been pickled by too much M.J. and Megadeath. :D

LONNIE :D where have you been all this time? Did you have a good christmas and new years? You get my email and messages that I sent ya?:dunno

Yes... PM replied too... I was home in KY for Christmas, and just didn't do much of anything for most of the last two or three weeks.

Odd that a license holder could have so much power that Sideshow is no longer even allowed to show their work :huh

Especially considering how much they did from Universal.

Odd that a license holder could have so much power that Sideshow is no longer even allowed to show their work :huh

Especially considering how much they did from Universal.

Yeah, I'm hoping it is just some temporary thing and everything will be back to normal before long, but it doesn't look good, and if Universal really did pull all the licenses, you gotta wonder what happened!

It seems like their licenses have truly expired and it's all over... :(

It seems like their licenses have truly expired and it's all over... :(

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dwGysOQ361o?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dwGysOQ361o?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back