Sideshow's 1/6 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From $80 to maybe $200-$300.

What the? I just got one used but in excellent condition for $70, should arrive in a day or two. Gonna swap the body for a Phicen one and maybe repaint the head if it's not to my liking.

What the? I just got one used but in excellent condition for $70, should arrive in a day or two. Gonna swap the body for a Phicen one and maybe repaint the head if it's not to my liking.

Pretty much what I did as well

picture.php

picture.php

Oh wow, that is AWESOME! Tell me, any problems with the legend outfit going on the body, and is that a large bust one? Is the head compatible?

Even a few years later, still a kewl figure.

Yeah, I still love it. I look at it from time to time and think of selling, but decide against it. I've never had anything to pose it with but finally ssc is doing Nathan Drake.

I'll likely swap if I ever track one down, but it'll still go to a jointed body. Just never been a fan of the weirdness of the old sideshow body, on males or females.
Works for zombies though.

To be honest Sideshow body is more original to the game, esp the narrow waist.

But if you are displaying her in her green shirt & short pants i guess seamless body would look better on her.

But hey you have 2 sets of outfit might as well cast another head or source another so you can display 1 in original the other swapped.

It's not that. it's that I've had bad luck getting the old buck bodies to hold a pose properly. For me, they tend to have floppy shoulders and floppy knees.

Just got mine today, unfortunately the backpack is sticky and has melted, and the paint on the backpack has chipped off. Anybody got any tips to go around this? Anyway, here's the before and after the body swap:

indz.jpg

bh6d.jpg

Which type of body did you use? Does the skin tone match the face 100%? How much are the body going for?

Did you use back the hands or had to mod/replace them?

The backpack i guess uses the fake rubber leather which fails with time. Nothing you can do if they have already melted. If they haven't using leather protector may help.

Which type of body did you use? Does the skin tone match the face 100%? How much are the body going for?

Did you use back the hands or had to mod/replace them?

The backpack i guess uses the fake rubber leather which fails with time. Nothing you can do if they have already melted. If they haven't using leather protector may help.

It's a Phicen pale large bust. The skin tone matches well but if you want a better match, get the new (and much better body) "Special" color. I didn't modded anything and the hands fit in well with a hairdryer. The neck peg is different from the Sideshow head but it fits, and I just use blue tacks to spare myself from changing the neck pegs.

I had to wet the clothes though to slip onto the new body as the Phicen body is much larger than the Sideshow one.

Does anyone have pictures of this figure but with a seamless body? I tried going back in the thread but all the seamless body pics were gone :/

Back