• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Yoda's Hut and both Yoda's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iansanders87

Freakalicious
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Happy New Year Everyone, I wanted to start this sales thread off by giving a little background. I have loved being a part of this forum but since I finished my contract with the Marine Corps I have been going to college and I have reached a point where I need to move my wife, daughter, and I from Michigan to Washington to complete an internship with the Federal Park System. So I have decided that I would sell my collection to give us a little extra money in addition to our savings to help get established and these were the only 1:6 things I had. So I want to say thank you for taking a look. Everything is boxed up but I am more than willing to send pictures to anyone who is honestly interested. All prices do not include shipping and I don't cover any import fees unfortunately. Thanks again for looking!

Sideshow Yoda's Hut -$350- This was displayed and is in perfect condition. All the pieces are included and everything lights up. The batteries were never left in and the lights were never on more than a minute tops. I have decided to include both the original Yoda and the newer Prequel Yoda with the sale. They are both in perfect condition and will include everything. All the art boxes and brown shippers are whole and in great condition (don't worry CBG the brown shippers are included :lol). If you would like any more information just PM me.

Back