Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this x-force one, for sure. I only cancelled because so much is coming, and I had to make a rule for myself of no variants of the same piece. It was a tough decision :lol

I couldn't pull the trigger when the original came out, had a WL conversion on the EX, but had a wedding going on at the same time and had to pass. Was close to pulling the trigger a couple of times second hand when this announcement came out, and since I wanted it to pair with Punisher, I think this version suits it better for my tastes. I wouldn't be buying it though if I had the original.

That said, Looks like it was officially bumped to August.

Fighting with myself on this one, Deadpool is such an idiot, I love the character and have read most of uncanny xforce. I do wish the belt and harness were more correct but..,hey he's got swords, Only 70 left..,

Don't know what to do, I have the red pf ex. Then I look at sideshows in stock pfs, like superman, batman, sauron, new captain america from winter soilder....What to do..? Oh yeah, and there's comicon and online comicon, that's how I ended up with white storm last year.

Decisions, decisions. I was messing around on SS's site and put this in my cart. A 10% off coupon popped up almost immediately. As much as I'd like the red/black PF I missed, I don't think I can pass up getting $36 off. The gray/black costume is awesome--just wish it had another HS included or something. Seems so bare bones compared to the original release. Also, I'd love to hear that SS has plans for other X-Force characters in the same gray/black costume.

Fighting with myself on this one, Deadpool is such an idiot, I love the character and have read most of uncanny xforce. I do wish the belt and harness were more correct but..,hey he's got swords, Only 70 left..,

Don't know what to do, I have the red pf ex. Then I look at sideshows in stock pfs, like superman, batman, sauron, new captain america from winter soilder....What to do..? Oh yeah, and there's comicon and online comicon, that's how I ended up with white storm last year.

I have the original ex and it is fantastic. As big a Deadpool fan as i am I can't have two statues of the same character that are basically the same in sculpt. Also I would defiantly wait until after comic con has started. It gives a great look at whats to come in the upcoming year. If you see a bunch of great pieces that are coming that you know you want you may want to pass on this. Just some a thought, thats what I have done the last few years. Also I think thats why SS are offering that 10%of deal right now. They want to push some old stock before everyone goes crazy over the new reveals at the con.

I have the original ex and it is fantastic. As big a Deadpool fan as i am I can't have two statues of the same character that are basically the same in sculpt. Also I would defiantly wait until after comic con has started. It gives a great look at whats to come in the upcoming year. If you see a bunch of great pieces that are coming that you know you want you may want to pass on this. Just some a thought, thats what I have done the last few years. Also I think thats why SS are offering that 10%of deal right now. They want to push some old stock before everyone goes crazy over the new reveals at the con.

I think you are right. I have white storm and never intend to buy black storm because of that.

I was assembling a X-men team display and storm was one of the last ones I needed to buy, then the white one popped up. Glad I waited.

I'm sure some of you feel the same about x-force Deadpool. Though maybe double dipping should be avoided. I like the red one better but this one is very cool too.

It's scary to think how much more SS haven't yet revealed :horror
There absolutely hammering my wallet right now & XM aren't helping either :lol

I'm predicting we're going to see a Brown Wolverine PF at SDCC

I hope so. I just lost an ebay auction for the Wolverine PF Regular. it ended at $576. Glad I held my willpower and didn't go that high :yess:

Any word from SS if this is a standalone or are they making the whole X-Force line? I'm collecting the Koto line atm but rather have 1/4 scale of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this along with the Captain America PF weren't in the coming soon email like the Red Skull PF was. Is it safe to say that both are delayed? I hope one is. Preferably this one

Ha I just need at least one to be delayed so I can hold onto my Koto Juggernaut Pre Order. He's gonna be sick next to Magneto. Hopefully they both fit on the same shelf in my Detolf. Juggernaut a little bit in front maybe

Yes delay it! Ha. I've never flex payed anything so sometimes I run into some serious poop hen they all pile up on me

Back