Statue Sideshow Wonder Woman bust 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered. Only 500 of her. I hope they can get close to the prototype paint ops. At that size this could be a real mess.

Attachments

• wonder-woman-bust_dc-comics_gallery_5db0ecfc3e00c.jpg
    wonder-woman-bust_dc-comics_gallery_5db0ecfc3e00c.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 82
  • wonder-woman-bust_dc-comics_gallery_5db0ecfc7e6bb.jpg
    wonder-woman-bust_dc-comics_gallery_5db0ecfc7e6bb.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 81
  • wonder-woman-bust_dc-comics_gallery_5db0ecfcbabfb.jpg
    wonder-woman-bust_dc-comics_gallery_5db0ecfcbabfb.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 79
  • wonder-woman-bust_dc-comics_gallery_5db0ecfda46af.jpg
    wonder-woman-bust_dc-comics_gallery_5db0ecfda46af.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 81
  • wonder-woman-bust_dc-comics_gallery_5db0ecfdd791b.jpg
    wonder-woman-bust_dc-comics_gallery_5db0ecfdd791b.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
I'm waiting to see production pics. If it sells out and I miss it, oh well. They should have left the ES as TBD until all three were revealed. After showing Batman, there was probably more interest in the other 2.

Honestly I don’t think this piece has been painted nearly as well as the prototype for the most recent Wonder Woman premium format. And because of that I don’t think that we’ll see that large of a margin between the above photos and the final production piece.

And heck most people were still happy with the WW PF when they got her in hand.

The Secret Sanctuary review...

Great review Nearmint! Did you sell your 1/3 P1 JL WW?? You did a great review on that one too so it's too bad you didn't have the head for comparison. As for this piece, she does look great. I think at some point, they must have said it was 1/3 because I recall that being the scale promised as well. They probably removed that from any descriptions cuz it would basically be false advertising with how tiny this is. I think I would be pretty damn annoyed if I had preordered that thinking it was 1/3 scale and having it be nowhere close. It basically looks 1/4 to me. The Iron Studios 1/4 probably are the same scale head wise. Like you said, beautiful piece but shady move from Sideshow IMO.

This came out really nice! Having the urge to get this just for the portrait alone. Damn ....

I received mine today. It's boss. Probably the best Wonder Woman statue sculpt ever and only 500 made. It's going to make bank in the after market. Very happy with this. My last few Sideshow purchases have been legendary.

Back