• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Wolverine diorama and ex. comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Regular diorama is still factory sealed and I've been holding on to it for a while with the intentions of doing a yellow tiger custom, but I figure that someone else would appreciate having a brand new one so I found a displayed dio to have customized.
Exclusive comiquette is in mint condition, with the exception of one claw. It was the tiniest bit bent at the hand and isn't even noticable unless you're really trying to find a flaw and even at that, it's hard to find which claw was bent. I had the intentions of doing a X-force custom, but decided to spare an exclusive and look for a regular.

Art boxes are both in excellent shape, especially on the diorama, and the brown shippers are included on both.

ASKING (meaning I may be willing to budge a little)

Wolverine diorama (1154/1500) - SOLD

Wolverine EX Comiquette (49/500) - SOLD

I accept paypal and money orders, but buyer is responsible for associated fees.

Last edited:
diorama sold, comiquette priced for a quick sale...

Will, don't hate me, but it sold...

mods, do your thang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back