Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, he bought my Celtic Predator. First of all, he did 3 things wrong:

1.Misread my sale thread(I said in caps, and in bold lettering that the box was not included) F.Y.I : I had three other people beside him PM me about the Pred and they all understood he didn't have his box.
2.Misunderstood me, when I said the Celtic was 100% complete(he is, although I forgot to pack the spear and stand in his box) I had alot of other packages going out that day and forgot them.

3.Is blaming me, for some damage that happend durning transit(that's not my fault)

1) We've already given you that point.

2) Bull____. Complete isn't a non-stock mask. Listing a "custom" mask as "complete"...that's fraud. It's modified from the original and didn't come with the original mask. That's not complete. You also forgot to ship the stand and the spear which makes me wonder what else didn't go.

3) What type of entitlement bull____ is this?! You have an obligation as the seller to ensure the item reaches the buyer in the same condition it left you in. Failing that, it's your obligation to replace or refund. Additionally, tossing all the accessories in a sandwich bag is halfassed packing at it's best. You could've at least wrapped them in tissue/plastic wrap if you were packing them like that. This ain't a $15 figure, it's a $400+ high-end collectible.

What you're doing is essentially a crime and you could be looking at serious charges if you don't make things right.

If the seller won't, spend your money elsewhere. It's a red herring that something's wrong if they won't make the effort to ensure your security in the transaction. There are sooo many reasons. The cheapness would also make me worry about how well the item will be packaged, the shipping method, etc. Then there's the whole worry that being cheap, how well did he take care of the collectible for sale? Why is he selling it, too cheap to fix it? Might as well just post BUYER BEWARE!!! in the auction/thread.

Payment must be sent as "gift" might as well read, "Sign away all your rights and protections as a buyer."

Basically, I give the option of paying with the gift option for less money or paying for the fees. I have a perfect history here, on other boards, and on ebay. Also, my packages are unmatched in packing. I see your point, but dont make sweeping accusations.

Basically, I give the option of paying with the gift option for less money or paying for the fees. I have a perfect history here, on other boards, and on ebay. Also, my packages are unmatched in packing. I see your point, but dont make sweeping accusations.

It's not a "sweeping" accusation, bud. You give the option. If that was your only method of payment, you wouldn't get my money based on the complete lack of security in sale for the buyer. Would you buy a $400 collectible from someone on ebay, that you didn't know, if they only accepted payment as "gift?" If your answer is no, then you shouldn't do it here either.

:exactly: anyone that wants to see the full emails, email me at [email protected] I have nothing to hide as I have told you guys every single detail that went on. PVA is a POS and I will do everything in my power to bring him down if he doesnt refund me $427 (that includes my return shipping for the figure)

PVA you have till Tuesday for my account to read REFUND. I will gladly send you your Celtic back the same was I got it but actualy packaged properly. If you dont I will pull what you think is a _____ move and take you to court. If the law say you can press charges the I will because you seem to do this often. PS your _____ ass never put pics up till now so dont say that BS "just look at the pics" :peace

You'll have to eat return shipping. Paypal would require that anyway and so would a court. And taking someone to court isn't a ____ move considering you got taken. Though, reporting his actions to the authorities would go farther.

2) Bull____. Complete isn't a non-stock mask. Listing a "custom" mask as "complete"...that's fraud. It's modified from the original and didn't come with the original mask. That's not complete. You also forgot to ship the stand and the spear which makes me wonder what else didn't go.

3) What type of entitlement bull____ is this?! You have an obligation as the seller to ensure the item reaches the buyer in the same condition it left you in. Failing that, it's your obligation to replace or refund. Additionally, tossing all the accessories in a sandwich bag is halfassed packing at it's best. You could've at least wrapped them in tissue/plastic wrap if you were packing them like that. This ain't a $15 figure, it's a $400+ high-end collectible.

What you're doing is essentially a crime and you could be looking at serious charges if you don't make things right.

It's not just that. People asked if it was an original mask. He said he did some research or something and found out from someone that it was. He then posted this on his thread, ensuring that it was indeed a stock mask. Which it isn't. I don't see any copper highlights or plastic lenses, and that bio is way too pitted :slap.

PVA, I get you're going through some times and money's tight, but regardless of what's going on in your life, you'd better be honest and responsible when selling something or you won't keep whatever sale money you get. Don't dismiss it and say it's not your fault. It's understandable for sellers not to assume responsibility for a shipped item (hell, I say the same thing), but that's when they actually pack the thing well. You wouldn't slap a liability warning like that on something if you shipped it in a box of Cheerio's, because of course something's bound to get broken. The whole "I accept no responsibility" thing applies if you did your end of the deal correctly and something unexpected happens.

Last edited:
If the seller won't, spend your money elsewhere. It's a red herring that something's wrong if they won't make the effort to ensure your security in the transaction. There are sooo many reasons. The cheapness would also make me worry about how well the item will be packaged, the shipping method, etc. Then there's the whole worry that being cheap, how well did he take care of the collectible for sale? Why is he selling it, too cheap to fix it? Might as well just post BUYER BEWARE!!! in the auction/thread.

Payment must be sent as "gift" might as well read, "Sign away all your rights and protections as a buyer."

You didnt have pics on you thread jerkoff and you deleted that thread!!! Is this your account or your mom's??? I see you on facebook as a old lady that works at some animal shelter

:lol

2.I told him ahead of time that the mask was CUSTOMIZED from the original. The Pred IS essentially complete.(he's not missing any pieces or parts, it came with a BIO originally did it not??) I forgot to put the spear and stand in the box(they're in my cabinet/drawer where I keep all my other Predator parts) I had 6 or 7 other packages going out, things got crazy:lol NOT a big deal. I will be sending them out on Monday)

3.I did pack them in a sandwhich bag, BUT I not only wrapped said bag in bubble wrap, I also put wadded up toilet paper inside the bag.(I didn't have any other type of "small" protectant to put in there)

I'm NOT commiting a crime, he misunderstood me, and now wants to back out of a deal because he didn't get what he expected? :lol

F.Y.I: He offered to pay me as a "gift" I DID NOT ask him. I also told him in MANY PM's that the Bio was customized, and the box was squished in my storage unit, by one of my speakers.(same thing I told the other 3 people)

You didnt have pics on you thread jerkoff and you deleted that thread!!! Is this your account or your mom's??? I see you on facebook as a old lady that works at some animal shelter

:lol I don't know who you're talking about bro. Yes, I did have pics in that thread. I didn't delete the thread anyway, the MODS did:slap

This IS my account(TJ Wood) ask any of the 29 people I've bought from and sold too)

2.I told him ahead of time that the mask was CUSTOMIZED from the original

But it ain't original. It has tell-tale signs of being a recast. The scratches could very well have been added to the original stock mask, but that's not the case here. Guaranteed. The scratches were added onto an obvious recast.

:lol I don't know who you're talking about bro. Yes, I did have pics in that thread. I didn't delete the thread anyway, the MODS did:slap

This IS my account(TJ Wood) ask any of the 29 people I've bought from and sold too)

You lying SOB. I asked you mint,complete, box? if it is Ill take it. You responded full monty. I didnt even know it was a custom mask until someone asked me on here. I have all the emails. Keep lying on here cause your only provoking me to burn you with Nam's advice with the Law. Good luck getting a job with a record these days.

But it ain't original. It has tell-tale signs of being a recast. The scratches could very well have been added to the original stock mask, but that's not the case here. Guaranteed. The scratches were added onto an obvious recast.

It's not?? I was told by the seller(of that Bio mask) that is was. ____! this is Bull____(on my behalf and his) I'm trying to make this right, but who has $420 laying around? I sure as hell don't.

I can send $50 right now, and try and sell some other things(like my custom P2, I had a thread on it, but Ash ruined it:lol)

This IS my fault, I thought I was selling an "original"(streching the original part) Celtic Predator.

I need more time then "till Tuesday" bull____. Everyone I've delt with on here, know I'm a trustworthy buyer/seller.

You lying SOB. I asked you mint,complete, box? if it is Ill take it. You responded full monty. I didnt even know it was a custom mask until someone asked me on here. I have all the emails. Keep lying on here cause your only provoking me to burn you with Nam's advice with the Law. Good luck getting a job with a record these days.

Umm, it's not a lie. Nor am I continuing to lie:lol

I said he's as close to mint as you can get. I also said in a previous PM and in that specific thread that the box was NOT included. It was squished in my storage unit:lol

You, simply misunderstood me bro, why don't you fess up to that? Instead of putting all the blame on me.

You quoted me in that post AssKankles. :tap :lol

Yeah, even if he'd purchased insurance and you took that stuff to file a claim at USPS, they'd blame it on the halfassed packaging. He should've wrapped everything individually and then put it in the bag. So it's not USPS's fault, it's AvP's if something was actually damaged in shipping. Since money traded hands, you can leave appropriate feedback here which should warn everybody about what to expect.

Additionally, since it's clear he doesn't want to work out a deal, call Visa ASAP and report it. See if they can put a stop payment on the funds considering you received damaged goods. Paypal will go after him for reimbursement and you'll be fine. Then call his local District Attorney's office and explain what happened. If it requires you making the drive to drop off the evidence, do it.

It's not?? I was told by the seller(of that Bio mask) that is was. ____! this is Bull____(on my behalf and his) I'm trying to make this right, but who has $420 laying around? I sure as hell don't.

I can send $50 right now, and try and sell some other things(like my custom P2, I had a thread on it, but Ash ruined it:lol)

This IS my fault, I thought I was selling an "original"(streching the original part) Celtic Predator.

I need more time then "till Tuesday" bull____. Everyone I've delt with on here, know I'm a trustworthy buyer/seller.

Read the last 10 pages, seems everyone that said something about this subject is iffy with you. Look Ill give you 2 weeks to pay me back. I will take 210 a week plus 7 for shipping. I dont care how you get it get it and I will send back your Monty just like I got it but I will wrap the hell out of it.

LOL STOP lying!! Toilet paper?? Seriously? Maybe you need a shrink.

Umm, it's not a lie. Nor am I continuing to lie:lol

I said he's as close to mint as you can get. I also said in a previous PM and in that specific thread that the box was NOT included. It was squished in my storage unit:lol

You, simply misunderstood me bro, why don't you fess up to that? Instead of putting all the blame on me.

I read your first post on the subject and it didnt say anything about a busted box. If it said it on the third page with all the "bumps" you had its not cool to throw that on me. I asked with box.

It's not?? I was told by the seller(of that Bio mask) that is was. ____!

Nope. Recast bio's are overly pitted and don't feature the brownish highlights the originals have. And it's mesh. That's the most obvious part. I think whoever sold it to you just tried to cover his butt, because he assumed you were pissed. That part is his fault, you were simply unaware how to identify it. A little research would've helped, but no harm done in that department. The other issues still stand, but I myself was a little surprised when you said your seller told you it was a stock bio. The man didn't know what he was talking about, or, again, tried to cover his ass.

Read the last 10 pages, seems everyone that said something about this subject is iffy with you. Look Ill give you 2 weeks to pay me back. I will take 210 a week plus 7 for shipping. I dont care how you get it get it and I will send back your Monty just like I got it but I will wrap the hell out of it.

LOL STOP lying!! Toilet paper?? Seriously? Maybe you need a shrink.

Dude, I'm not lying. Why don't you stop:lol

Well I've never delt with any of those people(besides Blade) and they are justified in feeling "iffy" about me:lol I feel "iffy" about every "New" person. I've got 29 positive feedback, you've got 5......

2-weeks? Come on man:lol I need more time then that. Also just curious here, you're going to spend thousands of dollars suing me for $427 dollars?? That doesn't seem to pan out(for you)

And there's no need to invole my Mother in this either bud. You don't screw with a man's mom.

Just to clarify, THIS is what the actual mask is supposed to look like:

IMG_1524.jpg

The one you were sent:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yours seems pretty different, both in terms of the lens and paintjob. Recasts also tend to look more pitted than they should. Bottom line, it ain't original. And improperly packed. Doesn't matter if he says it's a rare Celtic Predator. That won't make the fact that it's recasted and broken go down any easier. In fact, that just makes it worse. BTW, I can notice that hole in the lens from a mile away. Not because it's mesh, but because it's indeed punctured.

Whoa, Damn I had no idea the lens looked like that. Ash told me it was a tiny hole(hence my response in the PM he quoted) Almost looks like it was punctured by something dirty, or rusty............ what's all the brown residue on the lens??

The brown residue is probably the original colour of the resin used to cast the bio.

Last edited:
Back