Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, one more question i know it's subjective but is paying over $300 for the PF sabretooth too much? should i wait for the price to go down? the statue was just released and already the price is going up...my question is would you guys pay over 300 for it?

Cool, one more question i know it's subjective but is paying over $300 for the PF sabretooth too much? should i wait for the price to go down? the statue was just released and already the price is going up...my question is would you guys pay over 300 for it?

Sabertooth has a "must have" exclusive head. If you can get him for just over $300, DO IT! He's only gonna go up. If it's the regular, wait and buy it in 6 months off of ebaY or a member here who's liquidating his collectibles in an emo travesty over a breakup.

It's a term of endearment he earned from me in the Joe threads over a spat regarding the Cobra throne. ;) :lol

:rotfl:rotfl I gotta say I got the throne loved it for a month and now Im :dunno about it. I thought it was hallow before I got it. The weight and magnet just made it awesome.

Sabertooth has a "must have" exclusive head. If you can get him for just over $300, DO IT! He's only gonna go up. If it's the regular, wait and buy it in 6 months off of ebaY.

yeah it's the regular...the exclusives are always way higher, although i do like the closed mouth, i'm getting wolverine Pf on Monday...and now i want the sabertooth to go along with him :lol thanks for the advice

:rotfl:rotfl I gotta say I got the throne loved it for a month and now Im :dunno about it. I thought it was hallow before I got it. The weight and magnet just made it awesome.

Action figures > Polystone environments. Passed and still glad I did so. It's a nice piece but unless you're cherrypicking, and I'm a Joe completist, it's just too damn big.

If you have room and can score one for $120 IMO its worth it.

i have my whole collection boxed up right now b.c i am building a room in the attic for display. So i have space for one more box lol. Its just 1 of those things that i say i want but will never look for. If one falls in my lap so to speak i will pick it up. If i never get one i guess i can live without it too.

This is really terrible about the Celtic Predator you bought ashkanls. I had contacted him about that Celtic a long while ago. I knew the mask was not original because I found a pic he posted in a thread of another figure and followed the link to his photobucket where I found pics of the Celtic standing outside on a wooden porch.

He didn't mention it to me originally, but when I asked him about it he said that the mask was customized, but everything else was original. He wanted $600 for it and I'm not paying $600 for a figure that is not perfect and complete with all original parts. I knew when I saw his new sale thread titled "Grail Sale" that whoever bought it from him might end up being pissed off since nothing was mentioned about the mask being unoriginal and no pics were provided. Unfortunately, I was correct.

Last edited:
Yes you were right. Well Im calling him out on everything until he leaves this Forum. I already made an attempt to warn people.

Can I create a thread about this issue or will Admins go crazy on me?

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81780

I've seen it done before, so I don't think it would be that big of a problem if you made a warning thread. Maybe you might want to explain the situation to Jen or adoptedscot before you make the thread just in case. They're the commerce section mods.

Have you filed a claim with paypal yet? I'd do that as soon as possible if you haven't yet.

I've seen it done before, so I don't think it would be that big of a problem if you made a warning thread. Maybe you might want to explain the situation to Jen or adoptedscot before you make the thread just in case. They're the commerce section mods.

Have you filed a claim with paypal yet? I'd do that as soon as possible if you haven't yet.

I cant cry to paypal since I sent it as a gift for the figure but Chase Bank tomorrow will take care of the issue. Im giving him one more chance to take care of the issue but hes ignoring the emails.

I think your handling all this pretty good with even letting this guy have a chance to make it right. Letting your bank take care of it indeed may be the only way this will get resolved for you in the end. He may be ignoring your PM's etc but I bet he has seen these posts.

I had a similar problem awhile back when I purchased from a fellow member here a HT Apone. When I received the figure his armor had been repaired and he made no mention he was broke when he sold him to me and what did he say about it when I contacted him about it? he said he got it that way,live and learn I guess.

Im giving him one more chance to take care of the issue but hes ignoring the emails.

I cant cry to paypal since I sent it as a gift for the figure but Chase Bank tomorrow will take care of the issue. Im giving him one more chance to take care of the issue but hes ignoring the emails.

Yeah, don't ever "gift" anything through PP again, either. If the stingy bastard you're buying from is so cheap that they can't eat the minor Paypal fees to guarantee your security during the transaction, that's a red light right there and they don't deserve your money.

I'd say you should make a call out thread then. Perhaps it will convince him to actually fix this problem for you. "I don't have the money" isn't an excuse in my opinion.

Have you left feedback for him in the feedback thread yet? Orcontact Jen about this issue yet?

Yeah, don't ever "gift" anything through PP again, either. If the stingy bastard you're buying from is so cheap that they can't eat the minor Paypal fees to guarantee your security during the transaction, that's a red light right there and they don't deserve your money.

There are some freaks out there that are generous enough to do that but failing which it's best to pony up the fees yourself if the seller won't.

Guys, he bought my Celtic Predator. First of all, he did 3 things wrong:

1.Misread my sale thread(I said in caps, and in bold lettering that the box was not included) F.Y.I : I had three other people beside him PM me about the Pred and they all understood he didn't have his box.
2.Misunderstood me, when I said the Celtic was 100% complete(he is, although I forgot to pack the spear and stand in his box) I had alot of other packages going out that day and forgot them.

3.Is blaming me, for some damage that happend durning transit(that's not my fault)

I did NOT steal this person's money, I'm trying to make it right, and he's threating to sue me, and throw me in jail. I sold him the figure "AS IS" I bet he didn't tell any of you guys that either? did he???

He's just pissed off because it's not what he expected it to be. He's also saying I never disclosed the mask was "custom" I'm posting a pic below, tell me that it's not selfexplainitory:lol
(mind you, these are the same pic's that were in my for sale thread too.)
100_0670.jpg

100_0691.jpg

There are some freaks out there that are generous enough to do that but failing which it's best to pony up the fees yourself if the seller won't.

If the seller won't, spend your money elsewhere. It's a red herring that something's wrong if they won't make the effort to ensure your security in the transaction. There are sooo many reasons. The cheapness would also make me worry about how well the item will be packaged, the shipping method, etc. Then there's the whole worry that being cheap, how well did he take care of the collectible for sale? Why is he selling it, too cheap to fix it? Might as well just post BUYER BEWARE!!! in the auction/thread.

Payment must be sent as "gift" might as well read, "Sign away all your rights and protections as a buyer."

Back