• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Weta Treebeard Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent23

21st Century Breakdown
Reaction score
Selling this one off as well. Small repair on the back, one of the branches. I bought it this way. Not even noticeable. I can provide pictures. Other then that, it's in excellent condition.

SOLD

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

Last edited:
They are all going dude.

Just gonna keep some P.F.'s I think.

Then again, I might be out of collecting altogether when it's all said and done.

:horror

ummm, I have all 4 of the Last Alliance (Elendil, Isildur, Elrond, and Gil-Galad), Mouth of Sauron, Frodo, Sam, Theoden, Ringwraith, Ringwraith Steed, Gollum, and a few orcs. Maybe some others....it's a slow process. :lol

Interested?

BTTT for the only bust I ever have/will purchased. A great addition to any LOTR collection.

Pics of the damage would help because the price is reasonable, borderline too good too be true.:duh

Best of luck with the sale:duff

CC

Ok, I took a couple pictures. One is of the bust. And, the second is of the slight damage. It's on where the one part of the branch meets the other. That small seam.

Thanks.

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

Back