Statue Sideshow-Weta Ringwraith Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernLadMSP

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just received my very first Sideshow Weta pieces today. These are oldies, but I think they're pretty dang awesome. Plus, I got them for decent prices. I'm definitely going to be collecting more of these guys.

Ringwraith

This used to be one of my favorite busts because it incorporated an arm. I wish all of the 1:4 busts did.

Did they have any other busts that used an arm beside this and Smeagol?

I don't think so, I wish they did since I prefer them that way. I really liked that about the GG 1:6 busts even though I don't like GG themselves. Although, I probably should let that go, it's been long enough. :lol

I don't think so, I wish they did since I prefer them that way. I really liked that about the GG 1:6 busts even though I don't like GG themselves. Although, I probably should let that go, it's been long enough. :lol

I didn't think so but I wasn't sure. The GG Busts are pretty cool with the exception GG hasn't always been the best company to work with. Yeah, It might be time. :lol

Yeah, I was thinking I need to put him on the list. I think that's one I can snag for a pretty good price.

Back