Statue Sideshow Venom lifesize Bust (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
400315_press3.jpg

Have always wanted the first one but never pulled the trigger due to the cost but I'm more used to these prices now, might actually get this.
Never had any busts before but really love that tongue and the saliva.

Wow. This is the most expensive bust sideshow has ever put out. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah the statue looks ok. But for that price not a chance in hell.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The original 1:1 Darth Vader bust was $1,199.99 ... and that came out 8 years ago.
And the upcoming 1:1 Boba Fett bust is $1,300.

Yep. I think the only guarantee in statue collecting, is that people will always complain about the price :dunno

The original 1:1 Darth Vader bust was $1,199.99 ... and that came out 8 years ago.
And the upcoming 1:1 Boba Fett bust is $1,300.

to be fair, the vader bust was really 2 busts. And you can get the newer version (without the unmasked head) today from SS for only $1k.

but venom is a bargain compared to the asking price on maul.

I would be willing to make the purchase in payments, but I have too many coming out Jan/Feb/March to add another one to those months. If I could wait to start payments in April, then I would. It's extra expensive since my government taxes these like crazy and shipping is costly. So yes for me, but only if there are some left when I can make the payments and not rob real life of necessities.

Back